Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT NEWS ABOUT SUNDAY, WE ARE SAFE

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

For the first time in a Derby match I haven't read about the Den Haag massive coming over to terrorise us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you perhaps that means they are coming and they keeping it quiet, oh f**k,I'll never get to sleep now. :?

Re: GREAT NEWS ABOUT SUNDAY, WE ARE SAFE

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm

BigGwynram wrote:For the first time in a Derby match I haven't read about the Den Haag massive coming over to terrorise us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you perhaps that means they are coming and they keeping it quiet, oh f**k,I'll never get to sleep now. :?

How safe are we Gwyn?? Have you had your innoculations??

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

20 Chasetown in the home end, I've heard.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 pm

i tried to forget about them, now i am scared shitless again :D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm petrified of those Ado Den Haag lot. :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

BigGwynram wrote:For the first time in a Derby match I haven't read about the Den Haag massive coming over to terrorise us :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Any chance of hiring some Cairo camels, it would go down in folklore if we chased Tank and the boys all over town riding camels :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm

NOOOOOO!!!!!

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=92426

I'm not going now :cry:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

PhatFrog wrote:NOOOOOO!!!!!

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=92426

I'm not going now :cry:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

They were there last year. Stood out a mile

They make a townhill smackhead look like Hugo Boss

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 pm

PATHETIC.Grow up you jack twats :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 pm

I live in the Neath valley, jacks rule the roost here, i will not be outdone, i wear my city shirt whenever i go for a beer/shopping in GYPO land ect.

Bit of a predicament, all the jacks in my local (who wont have the balls for the derby game) are saying im a coward for not going to support the CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I JUST LEFT THE Army after 23 yrs loyal service, and would love love nothing more than to go back to my local and say, hey jack twats i got there....
can anyone help me realise this dream, i wont let you down promise,, oh and pay of course,,,

coops

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 am

There were about 15 arrests last season when a group of about 300 Jerks tried to break thru the Police cordon to attack the buses , the usual spot under that railway bridge by the pub ! In all my years of watching City never have the Jerks been so upfront ........... Im guessing if it was the old days of the Vetch with no restrictions etc then you wouldnt even see them ? Plus you will see then again outside the Coopers pub doing their stupid swimming gestures :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Sunday was pay at the gate......oh how I long for those days back :P

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 am

I'll be looking out for anyone wearing clogs and if i see them i will run a mile :D

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm

f**k haagen daas and f**k the gypo's! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a fuckin load of ol shit!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:39 pm

The same Den Haag lot that were going to come in the Bob Bank at our last derby game in Ninian Park? As always they never show up.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... a&start=48

Not so good news, they're on their way :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: love it

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 pm

ive been to the hague in holland and 90% of the blokes we spoke to didn't even know where swansea was but they knew who cardiff city were. one old guy i met in slottermeer said he sailed to jackland when he was younger and said it was a dump :lol: