Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO IS TNT ?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 am

He has produced some thought provoking posts, but who is he? We cant go on his word when he posts anonymously. We cant jump the gun TNT is loading the gun and wants us to fire the bullets which could seriously harm our club. He is not TNT for no reason its could be a big explosion if we do what he wants.
He clearly has an agenda with Ridsdale which seems to me he is using us to get some form of retribution. Perhaps he is jimmy floyd Hasselbaink :lol: .But seriously i don't trust Ridsdale any less than you but we need to influence are own destiny not a faceless person who may or may not have our interests at heart.
Demonstrations don't know weather I'm for or against at the moment due to damage it could cause but if no players arrive on deadline day then i will be first in the queue. :|

Re: WHO IS TNT ?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 am

TNT is pretty explosive fair play

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:37 am

definately mr steve day

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:02 am

Nuclear, appreciate your thoughts, but I am a little perplexed as to why some relate their final decision as to whether they are pro Riddler or anti Riddler on wether players come in or not. Surely the gravity of our financial situation dictates that if the club were to be run properly, several players would have to leave this January with only nominal in coming players to ensure bills and wages can be paid until the summer, no bad thing in my view as it will safeguard the short term future of the club? Either way for me, Ridsdale's position is untenable, if he does what he says, sign 3 players and one at most outgoing, we will be in Administration before the season is out, renege on his much publicised statements and even the most pro Ridsdale fans might start seeing the light!

As for who TNT is, I've heard its Daya too, but quite simply I don't care, he contributes very well and a great deal of what he has written I firmly believe to be true (or indeed has been proven to be true) as it marries up with the views of those whose views I trust implicity having gauged so over the course of time. I don't see the need for him to reveal himself, nor any other contributor if they so wish, but I will confess it will be interesting if he ever does reveal himself!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 am

saladthedragon wrote:Nuclear, appreciate your thoughts, but I am a little perplexed as to why some relate their final decision as to whether they are pro Riddler or anti Riddler on wether players come in or not. Surely the gravity of our financial situation dictates that if the club were to be run properly, several players would have to leave this January with only nominal in coming players to ensure bills and wages can be paid until the summer, no bad thing in my view as it will safeguard the short term future of the club? Either way for me, Ridsdale's position is untenable, if he does what he says, sign 3 players and one at most outgoing, we will be in Administration before the season is out, renege on his much publicised statements and even the most pro Ridsdale fans might start seeing the light!

As for who TNT is, I've heard its Daya too, but quite simply I don't care, he contributes very well and a great deal of what he has written I firmly believe to be true (or indeed has been proven to be true) as it marries up with the views of those whose views I trust implicity having gauged so over the course of time. I don't see the need for him to reveal himself, nor any other contributor if they so wish, but I will confess it will be interesting if he ever does reveal himself!

does it matter who he is most people post under an alias on here anyway.
he certainly comes across as having a dislike of pr but he is only highlighting what people already know about ridsdale including his past history.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:58 am

Completely agree, Steve, everyone has a right to anonyminity and I see no reason for him to reveal himself for his comments to become credible, I hope that is what came across with my comments? Nothing wrong in being curious as well though!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 am

In general there is no problem with hiding behind a made up name, but when you are stirring a hornets nest you should not hide behind a false name.
I do not disbaleave him but question his motives, if it is Steve Day whats wrong with disclosing himself.
As for the Riddler i dont trust him and my gut feeling is he's screwing us and i want him out as much as anybody.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 am

can't be daya, if you know and have seen daya's posts on the other board, he couldn't string a sentance together

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:He has produced some thought provoking posts, but who is he? We cant go on his word when he posts anonymously. We cant jump the gun TNT is loading the gun and wants us to fire the bullets which could seriously harm our club. He is not TNT for no reason its could be a big explosion if we do what he wants.
He clearly has an agenda with Ridsdale which seems to me he is using us to get some form of retribution. Perhaps he is jimmy floyd Hasselbaink :lol: .But seriously i don't trust Ridsdale any less than you but we need to influence are own destiny not a faceless person who may or may not have our interests at heart.
Demonstrations don't know weather I'm for or against at the moment due to damage it could cause but if no players arrive on deadline day then i will be first in the queue. :|

Or perhaps he just say it as it is

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Perhaps yes but only perhaps, it is very easy to load the bullets and watch someone else fire them. Seen it before done it before can end up with you, me, us, to look right complete assholes.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm

DEANO wrote:definately mr steve day

Defo not Steve Day, they actually get on these days and i know what im talking about

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Ben wrote:can't be daya, if you know and have seen daya's posts on the other board, he couldn't string a sentance together

lol

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Definately not Daya - far too lucid to be Steve - especially when he posts later of an evening

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:16 pm

I can tell you to the best of my knowledge that TNT is not Steve Day, as blue to the bone has correctly said, that PR and Steve Day are actually pals at the moment due to links involving Cowbridge FC.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:Dave Sugarman under an alias with info from since 62 ?

Too polite to be TLG...

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Whoever TNT is he is certainly very knowledgeable and very helpful to us.
We need people like this TNT on here, Last time we nearly drove him away.
He scared PR to death, I had PR threatening me with his lawyers and had to delete his posts as he went to close for home comforts.
I want him to stay on here, at least he is on this MB, not the snipers mb. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 pm

I would'nt think so

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:
DEANO wrote:definately mr steve day

Defo not Steve Day, they actually get on these days and i know what im talking about

Can't be Steve Day, TNT ias far too intelligent and well spoken to be that Cockney Sparra' :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Perhaps yes but only perhaps, it is very easy to load the bullets and watch someone else fire them. Seen it before done it before can end up with you, me, us, to look right complete assholes.

Its a simple rule in life with regards to City, believe nothing unless you can see or touch it.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Absolutely no input from me , let me assure you. I only ever post as Since62 on any messageboard.

And TNT is definitely no TLG either.

Please correct me if I am wrong , but I seem to recall that TNT was someone from the Bradford area who knows Annis from the days when Annis` dad had a nightclub in that city. Didn`t TNT also claim that he had been involved in a football club up there? Would that make him associated with the Richmond family who used to be majority shareholders in Bradford City and have no great love for our Chairman (very few do mind!).

Perhaps TNT couls shed some light on this himself when he posts on here.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Keith this is my opinion too, that TNT is probably the father or son from the Richmond family

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:35 pm

whats the background on the Richmond family since 62?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 pm

He's dynamiteeee

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:whats the background on the Richmond family since 62?

Geoffrey Richmond was Chairman of Bradford City from the mid-1990`s until 2002 when they went into Administration after he admitted to being wrong for overspending in their first year they were promoted up to the Premiership. This , together with the collapse of the ITV Digital deal after they were relegated , caused their financial demise.

In 2004 Mr Richmond was made personally bankrupt .

One of Mr Ricmond`s jobs was acting as a consultant to the new owners of Leeds Utd in the post-Ridsdale era.

As I have said , I don`t know if TNT is Mr Richmond or one of his family. But they would certainly have access to the type of information about Mr Ridsdale that has been posted on here by TNT.

Keith

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:54 pm

cheers very interesting you should be a detective since 62

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Section A wrote:Well I for one want him to stay on this mb and dont care who he is.

Perhaps it`s Ridsdale himself,but he`s got schizophrenia,that`s how he knows so much about himself.....allegedley ;)

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:54 pm

since62 wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:whats the background on the Richmond family since 62?

Geoffrey Richmond was Chairman of Bradford City from the mid-1990`s until 2002 when they went into Administration after he admitted to being wrong for overspending in their first year they were promoted up to the Premiership. This , together with the collapse of the ITV Digital deal after they were relegated , caused their financial demise.

In 2004 Mr Richmond was made personally bankrupt .

One of Mr Ricmond`s jobs was acting as a consultant to the new owners of Leeds Utd in the post-Ridsdale era.

As I have said , I don`t know if TNT is Mr Richmond or one of his family. But they would certainly have access to the type of information about Mr Ridsdale that has been posted on here by TNT.

Keith

Or it could be a Bradford supporter who fought the good fight against Ridsdale.
Or it could be someone who was working at Bradford during Ridsdale's reign.
Who knows?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Or more than likely a Cardiff fan, surely someone with no affiliation with the club wouldn't spend this much time on a Cardiff board?
It's pretty obvious he has a problem with Ridsdale too, if it was from previous business dealings I would think that person would be big enough to sort it out properly and not spend hours slagging him off on a football messageboard?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:00 pm

CF11 wrote:Or more than likely a Cardiff fan, surely someone with no affiliation with the club wouldn't spend this much time on a Cardiff board?
It's pretty obvious he has a problem with Ridsdale too, if it was from previous business dealings I would think that person would be big enough to sort it out properly and not spend hours slagging him off on a football messageboard?

Wimbledon fans were on CCMB warning about Hammam.
Not sure if any Leeds fans were re Ridsdale.

Doesn't necessarily make the guy a City fan.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Maybe its TG or VT...? Tan 'n Tan... It fits you know... motive too, get Peter out of the way so they can think about investing...