Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHO IS TNT ?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

nerd wrote:
CF11 wrote:Or more than likely a Cardiff fan, surely someone with no affiliation with the club wouldn't spend this much time on a Cardiff board?
It's pretty obvious he has a problem with Ridsdale too, if it was from previous business dealings I would think that person would be big enough to sort it out properly and not spend hours slagging him off on a football messageboard?

Wimbledon fans were on CCMB warning about Hammam.
Not sure if any Leeds fans were re Ridsdale.

Doesn't necessarily make the guy a City fan.

I understand it from that point of view, but not 350 posts!

These aren't just warning that you'd get from Leeds/Barnsley fans, he obviously knows or allegedly knows a lot about Ridsdale's current business situations and seems to take great pleasure in revealing it all.

He made out that he was an ex Bradford chairman that I think was pretty obvious that wasn't the case. Why would he pretend he was someone he wasn't unless he didn't want people knowing who he was?

maybe we'll find out one 'day' :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Steve Day has got some of you guys fooled. Steve is quite capable of putting on a classy post. Agree most of his posts are no nonesence tell you how I think it is and I dont care what others think. However he once came on CCMB acting as his wife and the style of those posts were very similar to TNTs excluding all the business talk.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Steve Day has got some of you guys fooled. Steve is quite capable of putting on a classy post. Agree most of his posts are no nonesence tell you how I think it is and I dont care what others think. However he once came on CCMB acting as his wife and the style of those posts were very similar to TNTs excluding all the business talk.

you lot are like a bunch of old gossips fair play dont know so make it up!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Steve Day has got some of you guys fooled. Steve is quite capable of putting on a classy post. Agree most of his posts are no nonesence tell you how I think it is and I dont care what others think. However he once came on CCMB acting as his wife and the style of those posts were very similar to TNTs excluding all the business talk.

you lot are like a bunch of old gossips fair play dont know so make it up!

Following any post to do with Daya aren't you :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

reading all posts pal some are good some are crap

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Alright Steve mate? How's things?

Wifes much better now thanks mate.