Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I PREDICT

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 am

That DJ will go at the end of the season, either taking his promotion bonus or being pushed out for failing to get us promoted.

I say that because he is not thinking of the future and at season end we could be left with a very small squad, what with the current batch of loan players leaving and three players out of contract

We could be down to 19 players( and I include Gerrard ).

Of those 19 , 5 have had little first team experience this year ( Rae, Jarvis, Santiago, Meades, John)

So it doesn't look as if much if any management time has been spent on building ateam for the future Very short term focus currently

Re: I PREDICT

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

lisvaneblue wrote:That DJ will go at the end of the season, either taking his promotion bonus or being pushed out for failing to get us promoted.

I say that because he is not thinking of the future and at season end we could be left with a very small squad, what with the current batch of loan players leaving and three players out of contract

We could be down to 19 players( and I include Gerrard ).

Of those 19 , 5 have had little first team experience this year ( Rae, Jarvis, Santiago, Meades, John)

So it doesn't look as if much if any management time has been spent on building ateam for the future Very short term focus currently

Thats another problem, DJ never plans for the future, he thinks of today and not tomorrow, if we dont go up, we have squad worth peanuts left, I just hope the Malaysians stay around to pick up the pieces :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

Rae is out of contract too..so that leaves 18

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 am

Looking at it from another angle, might not be a bad thing. If the current squad is not up to it, then a new brush always sweeps clean. but like was said earlier, will the Malaysians still be around???

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 am

I dont want to think of the consequences if we fail, like annis said, we have no team value and if the Malaysians don't back us then I might be with Billy following the mighty martyrs next year. Pressure is on, for us fans, not for DJ and the players as they will walk with their pockets full regardless....doesnt bare thinking about. KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: