Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Young Guns "

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 am

Reading Olofinjana's comments this morning, shows me why we have got to make this 'Young Guns' work.

We need players who have come up through the ranks, supported City from a young age, have passion for the club and wear their heart on their sleeve. Players who know the local derby is more than just 'Another Game'

Let's make the 'Young Guns' the heart of our team :ayatollah:

Re: Young Guns

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 am

ackers1927 wrote:Reading Olofinjana's comments this morning, shows me why we have got to make this 'Young Guns' work.

We need players who have come up through the ranks, supported City from a young age, have passion for the club and wear their heart on their sleeve. Players who know the local derby is more than just 'Another Game'

Let's make the 'Young Guns' the heart of our team :ayatollah:

Ackers, I Totally agree, When youngsters from South Wales come through and then one day make it for their home town club, they realise and know what it means, they bring passion with it and us fans love it and that brings you closer to the club you love :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33684 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When you see a JASON PERRY/SCOTT YOUNG/PHIL DWYER OUT THERE PLAYING FOR CITY, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO THEM and US THE FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Young Guns "

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:15 am

Despite all his faults, I think we'll miss Ledley this Sunday. He used to love playing against Swansea. Not to mention the jacks giving him grief would spur him on. And he always had a knack of scoring in important games.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:15 am

Oh that reminds me I haven't donated this months five quid. Will do it now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Oh that reminds me I haven't donated this months five quid. Will do it now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Cheers Tony Very Much Appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: