Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is it worth me betting on the Jacks winning on Sunday?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 am

Hear me out!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 'invested' a decent amount of money at the Ladbrokes booths on us winning games this season. You know the sort of thing-ridiculous combinations of events that aren't likely to happen but 1 day they will and I'll be rich!! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, back to the point. I have a dreadful history of jinxing us, almost 100%!!! So shall I do the unthinkable and bet on swansea town winning on Sunday? I'm not sure I could bring myself to do it but the way we are all feeling at the moment my jinx could be our only hope!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Is it worth me betting on the Jacks winning on Sunday?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 am

I'll be having a few quid on the draw, but hopefully be spewing that I didn't do us to win :P ..... seriously tho, it'll be 2-2.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 am

Tommy Gun wrote:I'll be having a few quid on the draw, but hopefully be spewing that I didn't do us to win :P ..... seriously tho, it'll be 2-2.

I'd take that, sad but true! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am

I thought the same against Blackpool at wembley-get my returns for season tix money, never had the heart to do it :(

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 am

I would, we'll lost 2-0 and be made to look far worse.

I've had the same dream 3 nights in a row, same score, same goalscorers, same domination :shock: :cry:

If I have it tonight I'm putting it down to an epiphany rather just dreams!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:51 am

ross1927 - i was exactly the same...

sat there with the bet on screen but just didn't have the heart to press the submit button