Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earth To Our Players

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

I know right now all you will be hearing from the team manager is the game on Sunday is just another game, only 3 points are at stake and we can lose this game and it won't matter as long as we get promoted. This is bullshit and you must ignore it.

For us supporters Sunday is THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON and for the 2,000 who will be at the Liberty Stadium giving you every ounce of commitment, desire and passion defeat is unthinkable. When you put everything into a cause the pain of defeat is difficult to describe but at the other end of the scale victory will bring with it a feeling of euphoria that will only be surpassed should we win promotion.

We have followed you across the length a breadth of the country this season and we will continue to do so but nothing is more important to us in sporting terms than winning this game. You are our heroes and we believe in you, in your ability and your undoubted quality.

I promise you that if you approach the game to give everything you have then you will share the joy with us and there will be no feeling like it.

Remember if you don't put heart and soul into this game then losing won't hurt and winning won't be that exciting, please make sure that you play with every ounce of your heart, soul and desire and lets share the moment of victory together.

I promise you in sporting terms there will be no better feeling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: