Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know some on here.....

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 am

Hate Liverpool but .....
I'd love to have someone like Kenny Dalglish as a manager...

His passion for HIS club and the way he goes about his job ... he has got all those players fully behind and playing for him 3 wins 3 clean sheets ( remember them?)

This is not a DJ out but sometimes he really really .........grrrrrrrr

opinions?

Re: I know some on here.....

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 am

Go on,,,,say it!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 am

billy ronson wrote:Hate Liverpool but .....
I'd love to have someone like Kenny Dalglish as a manager...

His passion for HIS club and the way he goes about his job ... he has got all those players fully behind and playing for him 3 wins 3 clean sheets ( remember them?)

This is not a DJ out but sometimes he really really .........grrrrrrrr

opinions?

We'll see Sunday - after all Torres is playing (his words) "for a big club now" and it is his "destiny" to score for Chelsea against Liverpool. Fair play to the lad, if only Tommy Smith or Graeme Souness was still playing - he would be eating his words along with hospital food for a couple of months!

Time will tell with Dalgleish - he is benefiting from the lovefest he is getting from the media at the moment. I liked him as a player and a manager first time around. However he's swapped Torres for two mad dogs; lets see how they all go.
And I still have memories of him leaning on the dug out at Anfield with two minutes to play 0-1 to Arsenal, Championship in his pocket............................ :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Bring back Eddie May i say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bring back Eddie May i say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Barmy Army :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Eddie May's Barmy Army ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we used to keep that going for ages !!! :D :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... Eddie May's Barmy Army ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 pm

I absolutely loved Eddie May he is a legend and a bluebird through and through :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I absolutely loved Eddie May he is a legend and a bluebird through and through :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I got to see Eddie May in action when he managed in Ireland, still had such an abundance of passion in only a few games. Legend