Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT....

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:28 pm

The chances are that Lee Naylor will start sunday. DJ is far to stubborn to drop him if it meant picking matthews.

so it means that all 1800 of us there must get behind HIM aswell as the team.

its hard enough to play in under the derby pressures and what it means to the fans without your own fans giving you grief.

dont get me wrong i think naylor is shit and a liability, but i will keep those thoughts for here, and support cardiff city and Lee Naylor for 90mins sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT....

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:35 pm

remember last season down there .............. our left side was poor then too with Capaldi playing left midfield I seem to remember ?? Maybe Keinne will start and Kev at LB ? :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:remember last season down there .............. our left side was poor then too with Capaldi playing left midfield I seem to remember ?? Maybe Keinne will start and Kev at LB ? :ayatollah:

i would like to say yes i do, but i discharged my self from hospital the morning of the game, and was druged up of my tits that morning/afternnon :lol: (legal drugs i would like to add) :D

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Exclusive! the team for sunday is
Heaton
Quinn Hudson Deikel McNaughton
Bellamy Ramsey Witts Jet
Bothroyd Chopra

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Igovernor wrote:Exclusive! the team for sunday is
Heaton
Bellamy Ramsey Witts Jet
Bothroyd Chopra

Is this true? Not that i doubt you, but is it?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:49 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Exclusive! the team for sunday is
Heaton
Bellamy Ramsey Witts Jet
Bothroyd Chopra

Is this true? Not that i doubt you, but is it?

put burke on if/when we are 2 nil down :roll:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Agreed Milly but because i am in front of the TV can i shout abuse at Naylor then or have i got to shout encouragement :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Agreed Milly but because i am in front of the TV can i shout abuse at Naylor then or have i got to shout encouragement :lol: :lol:

feel free to abuse him to your hearts content :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:09 pm

I would like to see that team , or

Heaton,
Matthews,
Keinan
Hudson
McNaughton,
Bellamy
Ramsey,
Whittingham,
Burke,
Chopra
Bothroyd

or

Heaton,
Matthews,
Keenan,
Hudson,
McNaughton,
Bellamy,
Ramsey,
Olinfanjana,
Whittingham,
Burke,
Bothroyd.

4-5-1 (no chance)

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 pm

We can't play 4-5-1 in this game; it would be crazy as nobody would know what the hell their position is supposed to be again. Agree with Milly, we know DJ will play Naylor, so we have to get behind him while were there.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:16 pm

How better than askin him to do the :ayatollah: at the begining of the game surely put a bit of confidence in him. I dnt think ive heard him beein asked to do it b4.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm

ewzy wrote:How better than askin him to do the :ayatollah: at the begining of the game surely put a bit of confidence in him. I dnt think ive heard him beein asked to do it b4.

how about asking him to look at his pay packet and justify it ??? :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
ewzy wrote:How better than askin him to do the :ayatollah: at the begining of the game surely put a bit of confidence in him. I dnt think ive heard him beein asked to do it b4.

how about asking him to look at his pay packet and justify it ??? :lol:

:lol: i fully agree with u i dnt think hes good enough to be in our squad pushing for the prem. Hes shit. But was a little idea couldnt make him plan any worse. Hopefully :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:32 pm

I know what u mean mate and if simply asking all 11 players to do the ayatollah will make them play better I agree with u , BUT individual skill plays a major part of football as does GOOD MANAGEMENT and the ability to play as a team ............. so lets see how they perform next game . The individual talent in our squad is frightening so lets see it transfered to team level and increase this un-beaten run and turn draws into wins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: