Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MESSAGES to OUR TEAM/CLUB CARDIFF CITY FC "

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Annis said we can get all message's read to the team, or for them to see it etc

so if you got anything to say (keep it moderate :lol: ) because i can't see Dave Jones giving a good rally to the players as its "only another 3pts" to him

Hay Lads

Despite what dave jones say's, we need to win this game, i don't care if we lose the next game because you gave it your all sunday, we need to beat them because no club has done the double for 85 years and so far it looks like its going to happen and it will stop the fuckers coming on our message board gloating!! I know your not Welsh and cardiff through and through but like them ....play like its your last ever game..... like its your cup final

Go out and wind thier fans up, score and show them how much it means to us fans, im going out and sticking £20 on us winning 3-1 so get yar cash in it chops :lol: :ayatollah:

P.s somone snap tate, thank you

Re: " MESSAGES to OUR TEAM/CLUB CARDIFF CITY FC "

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 pm

LADS, Whhen you signed for Cardiff you probably read about this game. Swansea. Forget doing this for yourself or your mates No! DO IT FOR THE FANS!. Forget the fact that you are individuals. Forget you are Craig Bellamy, Jay Bothroyd or Mark Hudson. Forget all that! You are not individuals, You are a team. That team is Cardiff! The capital of Wales who are playing their rivals! See what it means to Cardiff to beat Swansea and feel it! Winning at Swansea could be the highlight of you Cardiff career so make it count! SHOW THEM WHY WE ARE CAPITAL! SHOW THEM WHY YOU SIGNED FOR CARDIFF! Forget your nationality for the next 90 minutes you are CARDIFF! so get out there and do you city and followers proud
COMEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*Come in after 90 minutes having lost 2-1 and Bellamy sent off

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 pm

We all know how big this game is on sunday but we also know how big the rest of season is. Us as supporters all know they you have the talent to go up as your all quality players. I want you all to fight your hearts out and us beating the jacks onsunday and having a good run in. Play for that badge on your shit and prove all the critics wrong I know we can do it and were all behind you. City till I die <3

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:54 pm

I am currently serving in Afghanistan fighting the enemy. When I go into battle I go with my mates as a team. no matter what we stick together and face whatever adversity and the taleban throw at us. When I pull on the body armour and pick up my rifle I will give my all and if it means my life then so be it. On Sunday you go into battle for the thousands of cardiff City fans not just in Wales but all over the world. What does it mean......everything. After the last battle at the CCS I was down for days the feeling was horrible sick to the pit of my stomach. I'm sure you didn't feel good about it either. So on Sunday as you go into enemy territory give your all and have no regrets, take no prisoners and put them to the sword.

Best of luck to you all. Although we can't see the game asthe BBC has not given the "rights to BFBS" I will log on when i get back form what i'm doing. Please don't let me down.

Big Ceri

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Play your hearts out guys with passion for the pride of our City, the Fans and Club But most of all, for the pride of your selfs
LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm

FROM FACEBOOK

Anthony Ccfc Covington, Julian Kidner and Donna Fincken like this.

Aston Martyn Williams Whatever DJ tells you to do,do the opposite. We must beat the JACKS !!!!!
36 minutes ago · Like

Anthony Ccfc Covington DO IF FOR THE CARDIFF CITY FANS LADS
35 minutes ago · Like

Nigel Jenkins Yes beat the Jacks. Whatever team DJ picks got to get behind the team.
34 minutes ago · Like

Neil Wixon go on dave jones get the real passion beat those jacks we want revenge over those sunday feb 6th
26 minutes ago · Like

Gary Locke DJ your a mot muncher
26 minutes ago · Like

Nigel Pepper WIN. !!!!
25 minutes ago · Like

Baggers Okeefe Its my birthday sunday give me best prezzie + beat the jacks bluebirds
8 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

Richard Parsons baggers will u b 50 then
2 minutes ago · Like

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:09 pm

WELL DONE LADS!! keep them coming! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm

GET INTO 'EM, f**k 'EM UP

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm

85 years, and nobodies done the double.
Don't let them be the ones to do it.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Just f*cking beat the bastards by any means possible

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Come on lads put those six fingered incestual fecking gypo cents to the sword, show emm how us proper Cardiff sheep shagging bastards know how to play football, get us to the promised land and you will go down in folklore as bloobird legends. Do you want to be legends? YES? Well get on that pitch and give it everything u got and you WILL WIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Go out and play with passion and bring 3 points back to make us all very very happy...........come on lads we're due a fekin huge performance like at Leeds!!!! :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Go out and play with passion and bring 3 points back to make us all very very happy...........come on lads we're due a fekin huge performance like at Leeds!!!! :old: :ayatollah:

Yes we are,,,well over due! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Listen lads, this is not just a game, this to thousands of us is everything, yes we love winning all games but to get one over these smug ignorrant jacks is something different all together. When you live and work so near to the bastards theres no better feeling than smacking their smirks away when we beat them. Dont forget boys is not just us who they take the piss out off it's you as players, so when you walk out onto the shit field sunday look left and see the ARMY of support who would die for the club and show them what you realy are made of. Keep the faith as we always do. Get into em' be proud to be there for the whole of Wales, the jacks have only come to see you, so smash the scum sunday and

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 pm

To the 11 players that walk out of the tunnel on Sunday, just remember that there will be 1800 of us to your left kicking every ball, making every tackle and be totally focused on beating the jack bastards.
Do'nt let us down, do'nt let the bigger family of Cardiff City fans down, AND DO'NT LET YOURSELFS DOWN.
You all owe us 3 points towards the promised land and we expect no less.
So come on lads, do it for the fans, as we will be doing our bit as expected.

REMEMBER YOU WEAR THE SHIRT OF OUR TEAM - DO THE BUSINESS.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Come on lads, this is a must win game.

You know you can do it, we know that you can do it!

Do us proud, and do yourself proud!

BLUEARMY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I know for a FACT that Swansea fans are reading all this and Laughing at us! So get out there as Cardiff City Football club as brothers, Play football, play to your true and known potential, "Play for us YOUR FAMILY" and wipe the smug smiles of those F**king Jack Bast**ds!

P.S. - When you score, make sure you remind them what the ayatollah is :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Big Ceri wrote:I am currently serving in Afghanistan fighting the enemy. When I go into battle I go with my mates as a team. no matter what we stick together and face whatever adversity and the taleban throw at us. When I pull on the body armour and pick up my rifle I will give my all and if it means my life then so be it. On Sunday you go into battle for the thousands of cardiff City fans not just in Wales but all over the world. What does it mean......everything. After the last battle at the CCS I was down for days the feeling was horrible sick to the pit of my stomach. I'm sure you didn't feel good about it either. So on Sunday as you go into enemy territory give your all and have no regrets, take no prisoners and put them to the sword.

Best of luck to you all. Although we can't see the game asthe BBC has not given the "rights to BFBS" I will log on when i get back form what i'm doing. Please don't let me down.

Big Ceri

This is THE quote...... Copy it and send it to the players by text!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:21 pm

player for player you the team outclass them hands down, its time to stand up and be counted, you have amazing support at the CCS.
The loyal and the lucky CCFC fans travelling will back you all the way, please up it 3 gears. We will be loud, you boys be proud and together we will whomp their skanky arses...

C'MON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Lads, all I ask is that you play to your true potential and the rest will take care of itself.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Lads, all I ask is that you play to your true potential and the rest will take care of itself.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm

think of the worst pain you can think of . times it by five. thats then getting close to the pain that i felt when we lost in novemeber . i truly beleive that we are easily a better team ! if you beat that lot on sunday you will always be remembered in these parts . for many cardiff fans this is the most important occasion of the year! so cmon lads do it for the city and do it for us ! Cmon city ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Highlight of last season for me.

92nd minute, Matthews throw in. Wildig header fall to Chopra ''Chance to win it. HE HAS!''

I still remember that feelng of Chopra's winner. How about we all have that feeling again :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Please.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:07 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:
Big Ceri wrote:I am currently serving in Afghanistan fighting the enemy. When I go into battle I go with my mates as a team. no matter what we stick together and face whatever adversity and the taleban throw at us. When I pull on the body armour and pick up my rifle I will give my all and if it means my life then so be it. On Sunday you go into battle for the thousands of cardiff City fans not just in Wales but all over the world. What does it mean......everything. After the last battle at the CCS I was down for days the feeling was horrible sick to the pit of my stomach. I'm sure you didn't feel good about it either. So on Sunday as you go into enemy territory give your all and have no regrets, take no prisoners and put them to the sword.

Big Ceri

This is THE quote...... Copy it and send it to the players by text!

I agree. If this message is not inspirational to the players then nothing will be. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Big Ceri

:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Big Ceri

:ayatollah:

Pin it to the dressing room door and make all the players read it before they leave the dressing room :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 pm

can somone twitter the link to jay bothroyd etc :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Jones needs a performance like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Jones needs a performance like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk