Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MESSAGES to OUR TEAM/CLUB CARDIFF CITY FC "

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Dont listen to Dave Jones. Its more then just another game :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 pm

for the thousands of kids who have your names on their shirts and your pictures on their walls, for the thousands of adults who pay to watch you and chant your names, for the thousands in our armed forces who put their lives in danger daily and look forward to watching you on their home leave, for the pride of the thousands who suffer the abuse when you lose and bask in the glory when you win. for the bragging rights, for the 3 points, for the next step to the promised land but most of all for yourselves.

all we ask is that you play to your best ability and sweat blood if need be, but most of all please win.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 pm

you are the mighty bluebirds win it for us fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Big Ceri wrote:I am currently serving in Afghanistan fighting the enemy. When I go into battle I go with my mates as a team. no matter what we stick together and face whatever adversity and the taleban throw at us. When I pull on the body armour and pick up my rifle I will give my all and if it means my life then so be it. On Sunday you go into battle for the thousands of cardiff City fans not just in Wales but all over the world. What does it mean......everything. After the last battle at the CCS I was down for days the feeling was horrible sick to the pit of my stomach. I'm sure you didn't feel good about it either. So on Sunday as you go into enemy territory give your all and have no regrets, take no prisoners and put them to the sword.

Best of luck to you all. Although we can't see the game asthe BBC has not given the "rights to BFBS" I will log on when i get back form what i'm doing. Please don't let me down.

Big Ceri

This is a true hero and i salute all the serving soldiers in afghanistan,but this quote MUST be seen by both players and manager.It really is an inspiration to us all.We salute you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:GET INTO 'EM, f**k 'EM UP

The sum of it all, basically

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Just do your best. We can't say anything more than that. And I know you always give 100%, there is nothing in it for any player to give less than100% in any game, so I know you will on Sunday once again. Do us proud. Walk off that pitch knowing, despite the score, that there was nothing more that any of you could have done. That's all I can ask for.
Cheers.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 am

Lads,

When Sunday comes you should look yourself in the mirror. You then remember the thousands of Cardiff fans across the world who will be watching... supporting... cheering you on. Then think not what the threat of defeat is but what the level of success from victory is. We all know you can beat teams heavily, we've seen it. Derby, Bristol City and Doncaster have all felt our wrath at our best. If you add Swansea to that list you can find immortality within our club. You can write your own piece of football history on Sunday lads.

This is more than just a game. This is more than just 3 points. This is more than all of that. This is an opportunity. This is a chance to carve your name in our club's history for eternity. If all it takes to earn that honour is playing to your potential for 90 minutes and putting your body on the line for 90 minutes, then surely that is worth it?

This could be your time lads. I know that this is your profession, your job. However, it is more than that to us. I'm sure it could well be more than that to you. We consider you family. You will never let us down because we will always be willing to forgive. We don't ask for much because you are family. But as your family, on Sunday, all we ask is that you fulfill that amazing potential each and every one of you has. Then, the result will take care of itself.

I'll leave you with a video which sums it all up. Sunday's game is all about the inches. If you add up all those inches that we can win here and there that will be the f*cking difference between winning and losing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

This is your time now lads. Seize it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:02 am

Come on boys, Beat these scumsea dicks, Thats the 1st hurdle then all out for the last fence PROMOTION to the promised land.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont leave them do the double on us.Think of Leeds Utd Away. QUALITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am

Big Ceri wrote:I am currently serving in Afghanistan fighting the enemy. When I go into battle I go with my mates as a team. no matter what we stick together and face whatever adversity and the taleban throw at us. When I pull on the body armour and pick up my rifle I will give my all and if it means my life then so be it. On Sunday you go into battle for the thousands of cardiff City fans not just in Wales but all over the world. What does it mean......everything. After the last battle at the CCS I was down for days the feeling was horrible sick to the pit of my stomach. I'm sure you didn't feel good about it either. So on Sunday as you go into enemy territory give your all and have no regrets, take no prisoners and put them to the sword.

Best of luck to you all. Although we can't see the game asthe BBC has not given the "rights to BFBS" I will log on when i get back form what i'm doing. Please don't let me down.

Big Ceri

Could not put it better. Let's have a Men of Harlech day.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 am

If we could get Craig to read BigCeri's words then that has to get them going - very powerful

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Give it a 100% work you balls off bust your gut to get back GET IN TO THEM And get a well deserved victory :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Beast, please snap Tate in two, and of course make sure you win,

Thank you and have a great day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Come on boys, we all know this is more than JUST A GAME :ayatollah: , this is more than JUST 3 POINTS, this is everything for us not to let them do the double, just do not lose this game, do anything to stop us losing this game, Whoever plays, remember your going out for the city, remember your going out for the capital of Wales, remember your going out to be the first welsh team to get to the premier league! :ayatollah:

WRITE HISTORY AND BECOME THE FIRST CARDIFF CITY TEAM TO EVER WIN AT THE LIBERTY STADIUM :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:55 pm

"Exactly at a quarter past one on Sunday, the enemy is due to be crushed by your fierce charge, destroyed by your shots and tackles. The honor of Cardiff, our capital, must not be stained. Players! Heroes! The PFA has erased our team from its records. Our team has been sacrificed for the honor of Cardiff and Wales. Therefore, you no longer need worry about your lives: they no longer exist. So, forward to glory! For Cardiff and the fans! Long live the Bluebirds! Long live Cardiff City!"
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Please don't delete this thread if we beat you again :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Please don't delete this thread if we beat you again :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha this thread is priceless, you harp on about how irelevant the Jacks are to you and how we arent you real rivals. This thread proves how desperate you are to beat us on Sunday.

Please Mr Bellamy can you score the winner against the pesky Jacks they always beat us and its not fair :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Like shit in a field the gypos this week.
everywhere.