Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: f*cking depressing lot here sometimes...

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Its no wonder the players crack under the pressure of the big derby day, if they read message boards they wont want to even go to the game.
Its like we have lost the game and people are having a go at DJ, the players etc etc.
How many post say IF....on sunday
I remember when fans actually backed the club and players... admittedly it was a long time ago now :cry:

If players are that affected by reading message boards then may be the shouldn’t do it as this MB exists to release fans frustrations not massage their egos.

Also again you are falling into the trap of failing to understand the difference between a forum of opinion (this message board) and actively supporting our team on match days.

No-one goes to games wanting or believing City will lose (natural optimism always takes over), but outside of that fans will always talk about the problems that exist with a team/manager whether that’s on MB's, pubs, clubs or in workplaces.

Great Post! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Some people here burying the club before it's dead. We haven't lost yet, Jesus. Stop doing nothing but complainging about DJ and Naylor and try f*cking getting behind the boys. Some of you sound so pathetic. Support the club, support the team, and support the manager. We've been very unlucky the last few games, and we've been playing much better.
We should've beten Reading comfortably and they were very, very lucky to come away with a draw and we were caught out late against an inform Norwich team. In my opinion we've really turned a corner, and we are playing much better than we were in December.

I encourage all of you to show 100% support to every player on Sunday. And even if we lose, although it's ineveitable there will be, but I urge you not to boo the team. None of them will want to lose any game, especially not this one, they need our support every second of every game, and I for one will be doing my part.

:ayatollah:

Best post of the season in my opinion...........stop bloody moaning and lets get 100% behind our team!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Maybe a lot of posts have been based on a gloomy feel (mine included) but I still don't see the problem in it.
The reason message boards are here is so that none of the negativity of people views etc make it to the game.
Everyone who has been 'depressing' will be in full spirit Sunday supporting their Bluebirds, because that's what we do.
When the players turn up on game day, the fans turn up on game day, end of!
And although I don't see us winning (solely because of our defence), I do actually think we can win (even though I said I don't).

Being a Cardiff City fan is the most challenging thing I've ever had to do, too many downs immediately after the ups, and never a decent defence to save our illustrious attack! Whats a bluebird to do :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Have to agree you said it all Tony

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 pm

supercoops wrote:Some of the posts here 'reek with fear' WHY FFS...man for man we outclass them (no-brainer)
If we allow them, (as we did last game) to rule the midfield..ye we could be in trouble, get a grip of that and theres only one winner... CITY

They said the same when we played Blackpool. We might have better players, but we rarely play as a team.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 pm

You guys can moan all you like but what you see at the moment is what you get. Like it or not we have DJ, his team selections, his tactics and his players until the end of the season. If we get promoted, and I believe we will get automatic promotion, everyone will be delighted and all this negativity will be forgotten.
But, and a very big but it is, nothing we say or do is going to change the manager's thoughts or his way of doing things so we have to get behind the team and hope for the best. Cheer the team, shout and sing and show them you care. Stop this infantile booing of players that you consider are not good enough. Cheer every name and show the team that you are behind them to a man. Nothing can destroy team confidence faster than to hear boos from the crowd. These players are wearing your shirt for God's sake. Show them that you appreciate that.
We are going to win on Sunday and win well. Just keep the faith because all the moaning in the world is not going to help but your cheers and support will give the team that extra lift to bring the points home.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 am

Another Good Debate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am

Well my re-occuring dream of a 2-0 loss ceased last night so I'm a bit more optimistic today. I think we will be able to tell in a big way how up for the game DJ is with his press conference (which I think is today?) Hopefully he comes out all guns blazing and gives us a rare glimpse into his passionate side :ayatollah: :ayatollah: