Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest from London

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Lots of threads regarding the boys in Lonadon so rather than reply to them all put this on quickly.

Spoke to my old man not long ago, not looking good for any of the boys up there. Whether they are just trying to make them sweat for a bit I dont know but the early indications aren't good. When I spoke to him nobody had been sentenced as they were spending hours going through the CCTV of each individual person up there. It makes me f*cking sick!!

Will let you know as soon as I hear more.

Re: Latest from London

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Corkrey wrote:Lots of threads regarding the boys in Lonadon so rather than reply to them all put this on quickly.

Spoke to my old man not long ago, not looking good for any of the boys up there. Whether they are just trying to make them sweat for a bit I dont know but the early indications aren't good. When I spoke to him nobody had been sentenced as they were spending hours going through the CCTV of each individual person up there. It makes me f*cking sick!!

so its all bollocks about sentencing i think this should of been done weeks ago why would they be going through it today,reports would of been done already and prison places would of been sorted out im hoping that the boys will get suspended sentances

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:Lots of threads regarding the boys in Lonadon so rather than reply to them all put this on quickly.

so its all bollocks about sentencing i think this should of been done weeks ago why would they be going through it today,reports would of been done already and prison places would of been sorted out im hoping that the boys will get suspended sentances

I hope they are suspended but the old man wasnt holding much hope for some of them. They are all supposed to be sentenced today but by 2 o clock they had only been through the footage of 5 of the 12 boys up there, so there's a good chance they could be adjourned which will mean a 5th trip to London for most of them. Absolute joke.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Corkrey wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

I hope they are suspended but the old man wasnt holding much hope for some of them. They are all supposed to be sentenced today but by 2 o clock they had only been through the footage of 5 of the 12 boys up there, so there's a good chance they could be adjourned which will mean a 5th trip to London for most of them. Absolute joke.

i know ive been there 4 times already i went not gulity,the cps are shocking they offered me afray but f**k that at mo

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm

hang on in there geraint,its a worrying time for your family mate ,i pray we get a favourable result,all the boys are concerned about the young bruf ,for those who dont know you ,the both of you are two of the finest young men in these villages !!!
good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:pop

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 pm

its mad aint it, peado's get less treatment :twisted:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Ben wrote:its mad aint it, peado's get less treatment :twisted:

a pedo yesturday had a 5 year f*cking suspended sentance shocking have a litlle ruck at the football and you get jail shocking :twisted:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 pm

princebluegaz wrote:hang on in there geraint,its a worrying time for your family mate ,i pray we get a favourable result,all the boys are concerned about the young bruf ,for those who dont know you ,the both of you are two of the finest young men in these villages !!!
good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:pop

Cheers Gar, we've seen him do more damage on a football pitch than what he did up there and its come to this.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm

they dont call him scholesy for nothing butt ,off the field hes like mark hughes calm and placid!
hope your mam and dad are bearing up !!