Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd - a good read

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Fully committed to the cause and the malaysians wouldn't listen to any offers under £3 Million. proper Cardiff boy he is, well done Jay - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28105529/

Re: Bothroyd - a good read

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

The boy will be a legend, :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:18 pm

come on jay, lets give those gypos a good hiding :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

your already a legend in my books mate,reading that article brought a lump to my throat,
goes to show there are players out there that play for the club,the jersey,the fans well done
jay,we will keep singing your name,hopefully for many more seasons to come :old: :notworthy: :notworthy: :love4: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm fired up and its Thursday f*cking night! Come on Sunday !

Jay will take us up!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Top bloke. I have Loved every minute of his time spent with us. Bothroyd = Legend :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 am

I think he will become a Cardiff City all time great - remembered forever - Fire us up Jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am

i'll be theree! i'll be thereee!
when bothroyd scores for city i'll be Thereee!
:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 am

There is something really special about Jay Bothroyd, he has all the credentials to be a future City legend in my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 am

A source close to the Bothroyd

Hahaha, I love the way that typo has come out. The Bothroyd! He was never leaving. Don't know what you were all worried about! :D