Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

6 Jailed in London

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Absolute f*cking disgusting, 6 jailed all with minimum of 12 months, 2 suspended sentences and 2 with community service.

Devastated for them.

Re: 6 Jailed in London

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Corkrey wrote:Absolute f*cking disgusting, 6 jailed all with minimum of 12 months, 2 suspended sentences and 2 with community service.

Devastated for them.

what did the lads for afrey get m8?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm

guttin boss. the laws a fuckin joke! :evil:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Gutted for them!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:55 pm

What do you expect?? Just because they are cuty fans it dont make them exempt from the law. Im sorry but I condone this type of behaviour. Justice has been done

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm

madmax wrote:What do you expect?? Just because they are cuty fans it dont make them exempt from the law. Im sorry but I condone this type of behaviour. Justice has been done

Take a day off mate compare this sentence to what a sex offender gets. Joke! Just because they are city fans the law needs to get a grip

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 pm

there aload of cardiff up tomorrow its not lookin gd for them

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

madmax wrote:What do you expect?? Just because they are cuty fans it dont make them exempt from the law. Im sorry but I condone this type of behaviour. Justice has been done

I know what your saying an where you are coming from, at end of the day they did wrong so should pay. But then you look at sentences for other things an its a f*cking joke

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm

6 months my mate got for affray - gutted

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm

bollocks has it
the punishments do not fit the crimes
there will be far worse violent atacks in the pubs, town and city centres after the egg on friday and the worst most will have is a small fine for d and d

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm

The point is when compared to the punishment handed out for other crimes it's way out of proportion.

Ever done anything naughty in your life?

Becasue if you ever do and get caught remember your comments above.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm

It's not a matter of condoning it, is it? if they did what they've pleaded guilty for they deserve to be punished. No doubts about it, that is the law. But a minimum of twelve months in prison? f**k me! That has just taken their livelihoods away and they've been sent away to mix with much worse human beings. Will the Rugby fans who do exactly the same in the city centre tomorrow night be punished like that? No they wont and that isn't fair at all. You hear about much worse happening every day which result in lesser sentences than that. Some paedophiles/sex offenders get to walk the streets whilst otherwise law abiding people who got into a bit of bother at the football get locked up? There just isn't any justice there for me. A ban from football for a bit and some community service would fit the crime better in my opinion. The law needs to change.
Last edited by McMurdo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Dobbin wrote:6 months my mate got for affray - gutted

has he got any privious convictions m8?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 pm

f**k off justice has been done, a prison sentence and criminal record for an altercation with like minded fans, you call that justice? people lives have been ruined for nothing whilst pedos n house burglars etc are walking away scot-free. The british justice system is a f*cking joke imo.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 pm

WHAT ! Guilty or not , I still want them all to get off !! No one was hurt ,pedophiles get less :evil: Would you not defend yourself ? Well !!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:07 pm

anyone know what chelsea fans got? plus why did the met let known (banned) hooligans drink in a pub by the ground and not move them on at the end of the game?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

how many fights will there be before during and after the egg chaseing to morrow night ,will there be cctv in every town village, city ,personally i also do not condone any form of violence ,but to say justice has been done is a load of bollocks !

i know one of these boys and have done since he was a child ,the guys a total gentleman ,targeted for being a football supporter ,in the wrong place atthe wrong time!!!!!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 pm

mynachdy blue wrote:anyone know what chelsea fans got? plus why did the met let known (banned) hooligans drink in a pub by the ground and not move them on at the end of the game?

OLD BILL SET UP

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Xcasual wrote:OLD BILL SET UP

Obviously. Honest lads just defending themselves.Give me a break.

The only reason they were defending themselves is because then went looking for a reason to have to defend themselves.

You only get a custodial sentense if you've done something really bad, of if you're a persitstant offender.

Tell me that all the "lads" that went down were just minding their business and got attacked, first time theyv'e had anything like this happen is it? Poor sods.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Xcasual wrote:
mynachdy blue wrote:anyone know what chelsea fans got? plus why did the met let known (banned) hooligans drink in a pub by the ground and not move them on at the end of the game?

OLD BILL SET UP

without a doubt
how did they let marriner, nightmare and the rest of their banned mates roam around and bump into city fans
police inteligence my arse

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Dobbin wrote:6 months my mate got for affray - gutted

has he got any privious convictions m8?

Nope and had good references as well ! f*cking disgrace

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 pm

soon there will be no more hooligans so the ob wont ave to spend millions policing, fixture arranging and monitoring.

that's what it's all aboout.

bottom line...... u all know the score for getting nicked these days and that's it!

when a lad gets seven years with no previous then it's time to cop on.

harsh reality i'm afraid but don't shoot the messenger.

on the other hand civil liberties are denied at football games and some people get nicked for absolutely feck all, some of the crimes that in reality are "spats" are being treated as affray which carry severe sentences..... 5 years back in the day.

What do we do?

moaning on mbs wont get you anywhere.

a demonstration will get more nicked!!

any ideas anyone?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
any ideas anyone?

Erm, don't fight?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm

davebb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
any ideas anyone?

Erm, don't fight?

is not that simple if they start on you

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:36 pm

People like you mate make me sick,do gooder.Good luck all the other boys up.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Corkrey wrote:Absolute f*cking disgusting, 6 jailed all with minimum of 12 months, 2 suspended sentences and 2 with community service.

Devastated for them.

Agree the sentences look harsh. BUT, I was up there and later saw the videos and time people learnt that that sort of behaviour isn't big and hard but stupid and really out of date. The courts are going to be really harsh on this now. It's not difficult to avoid those mass confrontations and charging up and down the street. The behaviour of those doing it leads to the unfair charges against lads caught up in the wrong place wrong time argument and leads youngsters into things they shouldn't. Most blame lies with the behaviour of a number of people who are well known faces lets be honest, who the less intelligent love to look up to as 'hard men'.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 pm

One lad got 16 months in prison for throwing a Stone and a cone, never been in trouble in his life before.
Another lad got 16 months after being in Afghanistan 3 times, never been in trouble before.

Min Sentence 12 months in prison for the other 4.

2 17 yr olds got community service.

More Cardiff Fans are being Sentenced tomorrow.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 pm

murphy wrote:
davebb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
any ideas anyone?

Erm, don't fight?

is not that simple if they start on you

Funny, I've never been started on, but then I don't go and wave my arms around in front of known hooligans.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:One lad got 16 months in prison for throwing a Stone and a cone, never been in trouble in his life before.
Another lad got 16 months after being in Afghanistan 3 times, never been in trouble before.

Min Sentence 12 months in prison for the other 4.

2 17 yr olds got community service.

More Cardiff Fans are being Sentenced tomorrow.

annis the ones who got prison do u konw what charges and how many they had on them?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

davebb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
any ideas anyone?

Erm, don't fight?

You are not grasping the argument davebb. And if you cant understand the threads above i aint gonna try and explain.