Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 6 Jailed in London

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:One lad got 16 months in prison for throwing a Stone and a cone, never been in trouble in his life before.
Another lad got 16 months after being in Afghanistan 3 times, never been in trouble before.

Min Sentence 12 months in prison for the other 4.

2 17 yr olds got community service.

More Cardiff Fans are being Sentenced tomorrow.

annis the ones who got prison do u konw what charges and how many they had on them?

Yes, but its to much to write on here and I might not get them exactly right as I was only told them all on the ph just now, I will let corky tell you, he is driving home NOW DEVASTATED.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:One lad got 16 months in prison for throwing a Stone and a cone, never been in trouble in his life before.
Another lad got 16 months after being in Afghanistan 3 times, never been in trouble before.

Min Sentence 12 months in prison for the other 4.

2 17 yr olds got community service.

More Cardiff Fans are being Sentenced tomorrow.

annis the ones who got prison do u konw what charges and how many they had on them?

Yes, but its to much to write on here and I might not get them exactly right as I was only told them all on the ph just now, I will let corky tell you, he is driving home NOW DEVASTATED.

ive gone not gulity so far but been waiting for these two days of sentence s to see what other lads get cause my brief says today will set a bench mark for all other cases ,good lick to the lads tomorrow who ive been going up with hopfully it wont be so harsh!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Davebb if only we all lived your perfect existance :roll:

Not sure I understand. Were these people just going about their business and they were attacked?

Or were they all lined up waving their arms around facing another load of people waving their arms about who, no doubt, are also on their message board tyring to justify it by claming they were just defending themsleves?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm

my mate is one of the lucky ones on his way back who got 3 year ban and community service. the british justice system is a f*cking embarressment. feel so bad for the boys who went down for next to nothing.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:01 pm

lugg89 wrote:my mate is one of the lucky ones on his way back who got 3 year ban and community service. the british justice system is a f*cking embarressment. feel so bad for the boys who went down for next to nothing.

what did he plead gultiy to m8?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:06 pm

madmax wrote:What do you expect?? Just because they are cuty fans it dont make them exempt from the law. Im sorry but I condone this type of behaviour. Justice has been done

well you have stated above that you condone this behaviour? make your mind up govner !

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Well done to the British Justice System.These 6 'fans' would have been looking for trouble and evidently found it,hence the stiff sentences.I go to the football home and away and never look for trouble and as a result have never been arrested.It really is as simple as that.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:08 pm

blackswan wrote:Well done to the British Justice System.These 6 'fans' would have been looking for trouble and evidently found it,hence the stiff sentences.I go to the football home and away and never look for trouble and as a result have never been arrested.It really is as simple as that.

yeah you would because your so perfect

nonce

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:09 pm

[quote="blackswan"]Well done to the British Justice System.These 6 'fans' would have been looking for trouble and evidently found it,hence the stiff sentences.I go to the football home and away and never look for trouble and as a result have never been arrested.It really is as simple as that.[/q

so terry coles went looking for trouble and got killed so its his justice was it!!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Ben wrote:
blackswan wrote:Well done to the British Justice System.These 6 'fans' would have been looking for trouble and evidently found it,hence the stiff sentences.I go to the football home and away and never look for trouble and as a result have never been arrested.It really is as simple as that.

nonce

Hi Benjamin :D You coming down Sunday?I'll keep an eye out in the away end for a down syndrome looking c**t and give you a wave 8-)

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

blackswan wrote:
Ben wrote:

nonce

Hi Benjamin :D You coming down Sunday?I'll keep an eye out in the away end for a down syndrome looking c**t and give you a wave 8-)

you should look in your own end plenty in there you been f*cking your sister and mother recently jack c**t!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 pm

It seems like one rule for one, one for another. How the hell can the offences carry a jail sentence? Not condoning it but if it's like minded people having a tear up & no innocent bystanders are involved, what's the big deal? If there was any act of cowardly bullying/terrorising involved fair enough they deserve to be punished but what i've seen of the videos it looks more the case of two sides having a go at each other.Sorry but a sentence for that is pathetic.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

jack grow up and go play on gypo land - 70,s-80s, -90s, 2000,s we will never change why you on ere - attention seeker im in swansea 8p.m if you or any other muppets from in bred land fancy telling me to my face now do one you muggy c**t and jog on ! :oops:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

So your saying the 'Cardiff 6' :D weren't looking for trouble the day they were arrested? Course they weren't :roll: Always the victims you lot :roll:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

blackswan wrote:So your saying the 'Cardiff 6' :D weren't looking for trouble the day they were arrested? Course they weren't :roll: Always the victims you lot :roll:

you havnt answered my question have u jack boy ,did mr coles get HIS justice and have u been f*cking your sister recently :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

the jacks never cause trouble

and you being on this board goes to show how sad you are, its pathetic

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Corkrey wrote:Absolute f*cking disgusting, 6 jailed all with minimum of 12 months, 2 suspended sentences and 2 with community service.

Devastated for them.

Absolutely disgusted with the sentences. Students, muggers and paedos all get less. The judicial system is a joke.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 pm

mallo wrote:jack grow up and go play on gypo land - 70,s-80s, -90s, 2000,s we will never change why you on ere - attention seeker im in swansea 8p.m if you or any other muppets from in bred land fancy telling me to my face now do one you muggy c**t and jog on ! :oops:

Are your kids proud that their dad is a football thug? Im guessing that's what you are,a big tough football hooligan living in the past :roll: Move on and support your team,you have a good one don't you know :roll:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:27 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
blackswan wrote:So your saying the 'Cardiff 6' :D weren't looking for trouble the day they were arrested? Course they weren't :roll: Always the victims you lot :roll:

you havnt answered my question have u jack boy ,did mr coles get HIS justice and have u been f*cking your sister recently :lol:

Im struggling to connect the two incidents,your using the death of a fan by a police horse to the arrests of 6 cavemen :? There are no comparisms.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm

blackswan wrote:
mallo wrote:jack grow up and go play on gypo land - 70,s-80s, -90s, 2000,s we will never change why you on ere - attention seeker im in swansea 8p.m if you or any other muppets from in bred land fancy telling me to my face now do one you muggy c**t and jog on ! :oops:

Are your kids proud that their dad is a football thug? Im guessing that's what you are,a big tough football hooligan living in the past :roll: Move on and support your team,you have a good one don't you know :roll:

do your kids love the fact you have fucked there gran and aunty ? :lol: ps have they got 7 fingers ;)

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Well gypos always get let off. They can do what the feck they want and get away with it. You fecking Gypo

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Well gypos always get let off. They can do what the feck they want and get away with it. You fecking Gypo

Brilliant that.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Brilliant that.

Aye not bad was it. Gypo

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 pm

blackswan wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

you havnt answered my question have u jack boy , HIS justice and have u been f*cking your sister recently :lol:

Im struggling to connect the two incidents,your using the death of a fan by a police horse to the arrests of 6 cavemen :? There are no comparisms.

when the police horses were deployed it was kicking off between rotherham and your good selves apparently the british bottle throwing championships were taking place outside millmore that day
f*cking hypocrite

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Having followed city everywhere for over 30 years and never being nicked. I get really pissed off with idiots who kick off at big matches and then let people like me take all the restrictions and bollox that goes along with following city away. I should probably qualify that and say there by the grace of God, because I have seen innocent fans lifted in grab and smash raids by the police. It seemed to happen rather a lot every time we went to Fulham but I guess that's the Met for you.

However, over those 30 odd years, I have seen loads of aggression, intimidation and damn right thuggery from the police themselves. I have seen West Midlands Police cover up their identity numbers with black tape and then go forth and bash a few of the Taffy Bastards with relish (their words not mine). I've seen South Yorkshire police charge city fans walking peacefully down the road on horses, creating a scene like something out of "Charge of the Light Brigade" and I've seen police herd innocent fans up like cattle and keep them at a rendezvous point making them miss the start of a match which has cost them the best part of £100 for the ticket, travel and sundry expenses.

I also sometimes watch these police programmes on sky from city centres around the UK and watch in amazement assaults on individuals, police and the damaging of property go completely unpunished or they bang them up and let them off with a warning. In my younger days laying a finger on copper meant you were going down. Not any more unless you happen to be a football fan.

So I wish those who have been banged up for offences which would normally do not carry a custodial sentence well and I think it's a disgrace that they have been treated so unfairly but to all persistent petty football thugs, I say grow up and stop making my life watching city away so much hassle.

The real punishment to a true football fan is a banning order and I know somebody that missed out on 3 Wembley trips with his beloved Cardiff over recent years and it broke his heart.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Wouldnt wish this on anyone even you lot. If they had previous then they cant have any arguments about getting banged up but harsh on anyone facing jail after their first offence even if it was football.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

blackswan wrote:

MY KIDS ARE VERY PROUD OF ME FOR FINDING THEIR MOTHER FROM ANOTHER FAMILY
AND NOT LIKE YOUR INBRED WIFE AND KIDS LOL

been there seen it done it ! support my mighty bluebirds home and away for 30 years - cut me and i will bleed blue
as a football fan im not perfect let my emotions show a bit well a lot lol

as for father figure I was brought up not dragged up and if I turn out to be half the Man My OLD Man is then that will make me
a great father

as for tough guy i dont give a fook for anyone or how many numbers dont frighten me so yes this makes me a tough guy or may be a loony -

but your the one on ere winding people up ....... as of previous months past and as you know I have not ragged you off in the past ..... but some of these lads today and tomorrow do not deserve jail and some do some far from innocent .

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:38 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Brilliant that.

You need to watch what you are saying old chap, Loughor people dont always behave like a f*cking tw*t like you do.
Watch your back :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I couldn't give a shit who it was 'kicking off' with.Swansea's thugs are as bad as your's or anyone elses.I was glad the 6 Cardiff fans went down,not because they were Cardiff fans but because they were dickheads for putting themselves in that position,to get arrested.Not so tough now are they locked up for 23 hrs :roll: