Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 6 Jailed in London

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Davebb the only people having a tear up on the Kings Rd were lads who wanted to be there not women & kids. You need to know what your on about before running your mouth

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:33 pm

What a pointless day. Watch your team get pissed all over then get kicked the f*ck out of all over London by Chelsea only to get sent down for it. :lol:

Don't drop the soap.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Stern wrote:Davebb the only people having a tear up on the Kings Rd were lads who wanted to be there not women & kids. You need to know what your on about before running your mouth

Not being funny mate but if your mates went into court with that as a defence then no wonder they got the book thrown at them.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:Justice has been served.

Props to the jury. Top work. Image

what jury they pleaded guilty you stupid inbred tw*t

Forever Blue wrote:So a football fan throws a Bollard at a Chelsea fan who wants to fight him and gets 16 months in prison first offence, What should the Students get for THEIR PROPER RIOT ?

FREEDOM OF THE CITY !

It really makes me feel sick for these lads like previous posters outlined OK 2 sets up for it no innocent bystanders or old bill injured, this country f****** stinks with injustice. Why is the justice system pushing this so far against football when those f****** student attacking the old bill,Property and Prince Charles' car will probably get suspended sentences Paedos 'Friday Night revellers' all get away with far less serious sentences. Saying that if they banged every friday night piss head up they probably have reduced taxation returns on the alchohol they consume!!!!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 pm

im taking morgan up tomorrow,really got odds stacked against him following today.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:What a pointless day. Watch your team get pissed all over then get kicked the f*ck out of all over London by Chelsea only to get sent down for it. :lol:

Don't drop the soap.

Why is it that as soon as a Jack talks about anything related to FV, he feels the need to lie. Its pathalogical.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

dibstours wrote:im taking morgan up tomorrow,really got odds stacked against him following today.

Dibs, Give Morgan MY BEST and TELL HIM WE REALLY WILL BE THINKING OF HIM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Tony I'm sure that was the perfect defence in court. What do you take me for some uneducated fool?

I'm just furious that's lads are having huge sentences and I'm stating facts that there were no women or kids on the Kings Rd where the trouble happened.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Stern wrote:Davebb the only people having a tear up on the Kings Rd were lads who wanted to be there not women & kids. You need to know what your on about before running your mouth

Dear God,no wonder they went down :cry:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

This is my last post on this thread because I've had enough of all the wankers supporting the sentences that our lads have received.

Gone are the days there were loads of lads & casuals on this board it's getting more like all the other boards.

Dibs wish Morgan good luck from me! Fingers crossed he'll be coming back up the M4

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Anyone know if those up today were charged with affray or VD?? :?:

Can't believe those 16 months terms for those first offender lads...esp the fella who has fought for his country in the most dangerous place on the planet!!! Thoughts with them all!! :!:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Look lads, it's always gonna be the case where football is concerned.The law is shite i agree and i feel for all you scummers
who are looking at a sentence most of us got families, kids etc.But we all know spur of the moment or not when it kicks off
and you get collared these days with cctv, spotters, grasses in house you're looking at a suspended at least especially on
the scale that was involved even though hardly f**k all happened the hype didn't help.

most that went there were no doubt up for it on the kings rd, or want to look up for it but when the shit hits the fan all the excuses come out.
f**k it if you don't want to look over your shoulder for 12 mths stay away & avoid-simple.
mobile phones are a big part of hanging yourselves.
f**k the police, they are out to lynch everyone of us, don't speak to them 1 word, they'll use it all in a dossier 2years down the line against you.Never trusted any of the fuckers.
rant over.

football violence is dead and buried face it, unless you want a bit of bird.wormwood scrubs full of muslim hate preachers.

Anyway See all you dirty fuckers sunday,where you'll sample a proper atmosphere ;)

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Smithson wrote:Anyone know if those up today were charged with affray or VD?? :?:

Can't believe those 16 months terms for those first offender lads...esp the fella who has fought for his country in the most dangerous place on the planet!!! Thoughts with them all!! :!:

I am not 100% but I think 4 were violent disorder and 2 affray, not sure though. I know my brother was violent disorder and he got 16 months.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35554

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Its wrong! My mate got sentenced to 16 months!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Sorry no sympathy. Serves them right for getting involved. If they didn't get involved and stayed well clear they wouldn't be in this shit now. Simple as!!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Sorry no sympathy. Serves them right for getting involved. If they didn't get involved and stayed well clear they wouldn't be in this shit now. Simple as!!!

You absolute prick, why are so many deluded twats like you not getting the point. I am not condoning what they did and yes they deserve some sort of punishment but if you think this is justice you truely are an absolute idiot. See Annis' link above and tell me you think this is right. People like you make me sick. One lad has been fighting for his county for years in Afghanistan, his superiors were there to fight his corner and said if he was given community service he would still be accepted in the army and he would ensure it would never happen again, what did he get...............16 months.

The likes of you wouldnt fight a fart let alone the Taliban, take those rose tinted glasses off and get with the real world.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Corkrey wrote:
Smithson wrote:Anyone know if those up today were charged with affray or VD?? :?:

I am not 100% but I think 4 were violent disorder and 2 affray, not sure though. I know my brother was violent disorder and he got 16 months.

Thanks for answering mate...just read your post in the other thread.
Got a mate who's up(VD) in a few months who has pleaded NG...need to have a chat with him tomo.
Normal rule of thumb is double if found guilty at trial I'm told.

Hoe your bro and family get through this ok!!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

I was at a game with my son who was 7 at the time and a few of wolves fans were shouting all kinds of shite I ignored them and carried on walking to the bus then a copper started warning me to keep my mouth shut I never said a f*cking word.

I then went on the coach how I kept my cool I do not know I still shake in temper now, so when a moron starts spouting off that people get in trouble go looking for it are completely wrong.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 pm

blackswan why dont you do everyone on here and probably in the pisshole you reside in a favour and just do one, no-ones interested in your bitter waffle. What most of the people say on here in this debate they will say to the persons face. We all know that isnt the case with you though. You have the spine of a jellyfish, of that i have no doubt.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12361933

one of these is someone who has fought for his country 3 times in Afghanistan and he is thrown in jail for something like this. This country should be hanging its heads in shame. An illegal immigrant kills a young child in a hit and run whilst driving with no licence, no insurance etc etc and walks away. Makes me sick.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Some people are clueles on here

One of my mates down for 6 months for affray

Thoughts goes out to those spending many unnecessary nights behind bars and their friends and families who have to try to pick up the pieces

good luck to all those that are up tomorrow and those in May as well !

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:55 am

The videos shown of the incident shows no sign of innocent bystanders being targeted just two groups wanting to have a go at each other. I'm not condoning their actions but how the hell are they in jail for that? Something seriously wrong with the law in this country.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:53 am

bluebirds over.... wrote:The videos shown of the incident shows no sign of innocent bystanders being targeted just two groups wanting to have a go at each other. I'm not condoning their actions but how the hell are they in jail for that? Something seriously wrong with the law in this country.

Do you seriously think that two mobs,each over a few hundred strong could have it off in a city as busy as London and not upset hundreds of innocent people? Including women and kids?

Seriously, do you honestly think hundreds of young men should be allowed to run about fighting in our cities, throwing bottles, bricks and traffic cones, because it's part of your particular little subculture? And do you honestly think this doesn't have a terrifying effect on the men, women and children who live there?

Don't get me wrong, I think the sentences are out of proportion when taking into account how other criminals are dealt with.

But people who do this type of thing don't give two fucks for the people who live there do they? Other peoples kids and mams are immaterial. If it was their kids and mams they'd be up in arms. "Why don't the Police do something about it! My kids and and Grandmother shit themselves! Why don't we send them all down, f*cking students!"

But when we do it, it's just a bit of lads having a laugh, fighting like minded people without a thought of the innocent people caught up in it. Like the innocent family who had a traffic cone thrown their windscreen as Cardiff tried to get to the Kings Rd. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I realise there are families out there who a ripped apart right now. And it's awful. They have my sympathy.

But rather than blame the police and the justice system, maybe the should start looking at what causes these things.

Writers who have made a very good living out of glorifying football hooliganism. Who funnily enough, never seem to be nicked and go through what others do. The whole culture CCFC fans have built up about hooliganism, when nearly all other clubs have given it up.

Thing is, the game has changed. These days you will go down for a stretch if you're caught. It's about time influential Cardiff fans started empathising that. Rather than glorifying in it.

If you choose not to, don't moan about it. Accept it.