Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2011/2012 season tickets

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm

I see that quite a few season tickets are reserved for next season in the canton. Does this mean that after april these seats are no longer reserved or will they be reserved until we know which division we're in next season and if people are re-locating from the ninan stand to the canton?

Re: 2011/2012 season tickets

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm

probably should say, a lot of seats are reserved in the canton for next season :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 pm

I beleive that all reservations are honoured up up to & including the 31st of March. After that date all sales are subject to availability. Thats what the plat ambo letter says.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm

You can still book the Canton now. There are loads of seats which are not reserved. I bought 2 next to each other as high as row o in Isle 106 behind the goal. If you wait till the end of March then you may find that the majority of the fans there have already renewed their last years seats and you may only be offered a limited choice in the first few rows.The choice is of course yours.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm

You can still book the Canton now. There are loads of seats which are not reserved. I bought 2 next to each other as high as row o in Isle 106 behind the goal. If you wait till the end of March then you may find that the majority of the fans there have already renewed their last years seats and you may only be offered a limited choice in the first few rows.The choice is of course yours.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm in 105 Row O, renewing for next season and as far as I know everyone around there will be too. The seat I've got is one off the end of a row, the seat at the end is nearly always empty, although he's a season ticket holder, it would be an excellent seat IMO for someone, if he is NOT renewing that is!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:55 am

Cliff I would be interested as you are in row o and I have booked row o also (albeit in the next block) what is the view like. Are you high enough to see the action down the other end?