Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A NERVOUS SWANSEA FANS OPINION

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Egg on toast, Planet Swans:

"Just having a gander at both boards and some media outlets to see some build up for the big game and im really not liking what im reading. It seems we think we will win, Cardiff think we will win and so do the media who seem to be desperate for them to lose to continue the pathetic Dave Jones doesnt care stories to fuel their blood lust.

That usually leads to one thing. I for one am not confident at all, although admittedly I never am going into derbies. I hate their team, its full of extremely talented but unpredictable players so you can never tell which Cardiff will turn up and a horrible feeling that any one of their players can pull something out of the bag at any time. But any team with Bellamy, Ramsey, Chopra, Bothroyd and Whittingham in is a team we cannot afford to lake lightly.

Both teams' last performance's also scare me. They had a dissappointing one and are looking to bounce back like we did after Orient. We had an amazing performance against Bristol City - can we really expect to do it week in week out? after the Lord Mayor's show and all that. Not to mention the ''nobody has done the double'' record.... everything is pointing to a Cardiff team that is certainly due a derby win IMO.

This is the one game in the calender I dont look forward to at all, far too much tension and pressure for my heart to take and id take a point if offered right now. Heres to a great derby (BUT WE ARE STILL THE UNDERDOGS!)."

Re: A NERVOUS SWANSEA FANS OPINION

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Fair play great post.

I agree with a gypo!!!???!