Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " YOUR HONEST OPINIONS REGARDING THE LAW "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 am

Annis, you cant tell me your really that surprised by the way these football fans have been treated..... the law in this country is a joke, where football fans are concerened the law treats them worst than the worst, we have all read the papers and heard the news of people being given suspended sentences for crime that make us sick....

I just cant help wondering what will happen to those students that attacked Prince Charles & Camilla..... if afew men fighting get the sentences they did what will those responsible for attacking our future king & queen will get ??????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am

Annis, what little respect I had left for the law and the police went out through the window during the miners strike.
Maggie Thatcher once described the coal miners as THE ENEMY WITHIN. These are the people that went down the pits and who helped shape this country to what it was.
Hundreds of thousands of ex Miners suffered from the work related illnesses which are so common to the trade, thousands died at an early age and hundreds were killed and injured in accidents.
The Miners were hard working decent folk trying to save their jobs and the very social wellbeing of their pit villages and close knit communities. They were treated like dirt for doing so.

During the Miners Strike the uk became a Police State as police was drafted in from the met and south wales (bully boys),
Two miners was killed on the picket line whilst thousands of miners were hospitalised, injured or jailed on trumped up charges, but the police waved their overtime money at them on the picket lines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9zbTsKNAA

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

They are definitely being used as scapegoats, the law is an ass, they should be able to appeal. :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 am

Disgraceful, especially when you compare it to the length of sentencing they gave to the student protesters recently. But there again they were mostly middle class tossers, and the judges thought they were "letting off some steam" as opposed to football supporters, who are all classed as savages.

It makes my blood boil.