Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

keinan vs jacks

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 pm

before everyone on here starts ranting about naylor not playing, who has actually seen keinan play?
now dont get me wrong but Blackpool signed hi m, he played in 2 games where they were fupped by 5 or 6 goals, so lets not hang our hopes on him too soon. I hope im proved wrong but the proof will be in the pudding. Defenders are supposed to be able to defend :ayatollah: firstly, anything else is a bonus. We need a DEFENDER, lets hope he can step up but im not even convinced DJ the soporiphic will even play him!
Intersting to see if the jacks put it up to the left without Naylor there a la Reading, or will they come with Plan B and hammer Quinn instead? Sorry for the pessimism but this game will define our season. Come sunday we could be consigned to the also rans. :old:

Re: keinan vs jacks

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 pm

He played at Anfield when they beat Liverpool so he cant be that bad.Give him a chance i say. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm

I haven't seen much of him tbh...but he played in the champions league didnt he? so cant be that bad,but then again,so has naylor :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm

good point a about the liverpool game but Holleraway more than happy to cast him off to the Championship for a tidy sum too. dont get me wrong id love him to another roger which would se us promoted :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I haven't seen much of him tbh...but he played in the champions league didnt he? so cant be that bad,but then again,so has naylor :ayatollah:

Naylor has played in the Champions league :o :o :o :o

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 pm

blue nile wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I haven't seen much of him tbh...but he played in the champions league didnt he? so cant be that bad,but then again,so has naylor :ayatollah:

You wouldn't think it would u,haha,and he also won the SPFA player of the year 06/07

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
blue nile wrote:

You wouldn't think it would u,haha,and he also won the SPFA player of the year 06/07

Thats got to be balls about the player of the SPFA player of the year!!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeh i thought the same,lol

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Look, what we do know is that Naylor is shyte and most of us agree that the Jacks know his weaknesses and will target him accordingly and we all know what the result will be. On the other hand Keinan is an unknown quantity but rest assured if he is given his chance then he will be out to impress. If his best is not up to the mark then I doubt if we will be any worse off than if we had played Naylor but if Keinan puts in a good performance then he could be our saviour for the rest of the season so what have we got to lose by giving him a shot?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:15 pm

He was in the England squad that season, only 4 season ago!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:02 am

naylor has lost the plot imo :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:09 am

I've seen Keinan a few times at Maccabi Haifa. He was very impressive and commanding aerially. This should be an astute signing.

vikinblue wrote:naylor has lost the plot imo :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Perhaps his legs have just gone? There's not much anyone can do about that.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 am

My mistake, I thought Naylor was older than just 30. He seems to have been around forever.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 am

He has played for Israel in the World Cup and for his club in the Champions Lge. 'Nuff said!

StT.