Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 pm

bluecityblue wrote:This team gets my vote

Certainly a lot of quality in there

Re: someone told me this is the team for sunday

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 pm

whitts on the bench bring in oli or jet!! :ayatollah:

Back four looks solid Hudson playing well of late, this Keinan is meant to be a solid player, Jones went for him at the start of the season when he was a free agent but he chose Blackpool for prem football! Looking forward to seeing what the Israelis like! He'll be all over the Ayatolla thats for sure!!!

Kev will link up well with Bellers, looking forward to them combining! Good news Nailor is out, hes punching above his weight and has been found out now!

Chopra will be chomping at the bit as ever!

* My only question mark is Whitts! Should he have gone with Oli (lost a bit of form) or JayEmanuel who had a great first game poor second but can play CM?

because what oli said the other day about swansea hes been dropped , and naylor will never a kick a ball :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:heaton

quinn hudson keinan mcnaughton

burke whitts ramsey bellamy

bothroyd chopra

A debut CB for a Jacks game? could be a bit risky IMO.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

They recon JET has got to start if fit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:because what oli said the other day about swansea hes been dropped , and naylor will never a kick a ball :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So Naylor is still gonna play :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Xcasual wrote:
bluebirdsmad123 wrote:because what oli said the other day about swansea hes been dropped , and naylor will never a kick a ball :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oy xcasual you said nayor was your fav player.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 pm

thats the team i put the other day. works for me if whitts sits a little deeper than rambo and doesnt shit out of any tackles

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

my friend was playing golf earlier with shaun connoley he said that was the team and that oli was dropped beacuse pf what he said , and he said naylor willl never kick a ball for cardiff again unless needed he could be lieing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

:violent3:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

oy xcasual you said nayor was your fav player.

:violent3:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Bit lightweight in MF,if true :ayatollah:

Barca do ok with a couple of dwarves

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 pm

I am a whitts fan I think he is a class player and some of his passes on Tuesday against Reading were perfect but for some reason because jones has changed his possition and he has not scored 20 goals I believe he is getting a lot of unfair comments on here yes he relaxed but I like him.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 pm

brewer918 wrote:whitts on the bench bring in oli or jet!! :ayatollah:

Yep I Agree Oil do break up runs something whitts dont do much,some times just stands infront of them but dont do much more, he did it in the REading game then did more in the second half. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:09 pm

[quote="bluebirdsmad123"]heaton
bothroyd chopra

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35494

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

What did he say about Swansea?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Lightweight in the centre of Midfield i agree but what i saw on Tuesday was Ramsey has really come on and does not get bullied so easilly now. He is much stronger.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 pm

That looks a decent side but if Whitts is playing central midfield he has to do the dirty work and tackle and close the opposition down which he did very well when we played away at Leeds. Tomorrow we have to close Swansea down and get in their faces and stop them playing their tippy tappy football Orient did at last wek and swansea didn't look so good when they were pressurised.

Come on boys we need a huge performance tomorrow which could really put us right back in the promotion frame :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm

ChiChi wrote:

What did he say about Swansea?

He said they were the Chelsea of the championship :lol: ,what a muppet :D

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Whitts is class and has always has been - and he hasn't played at all poorly in CM this season in the games I've seen him in anyway.

Nuclearblue wrote:Lightweight in the centre of Midfield i agree but what i saw on Tuesday was Ramsey has really come on and does not get bullied so easilly now. He is much stronger.

Agree about Ramsey - he'll know what this game means, don't worry about that ! And don't think he'll be shirking any challenges either because of what happened to him at Stoke - I think it's safe to say he's over that now.

bothroyd chopra

If that is indeed the side I wouldn't mind it one bit - it looks a lot more balanced than it has been, as neither Whitts or JET have been looking comfortable on the right recently.

We'll need Burkey; his pace and direct running has been badly missed in the games he hasn't started this season, especially Swansea home - Tate had a field day.

A lot of people have been criticising Quinn in recent weeks since his return - personally I think he's a solid defender and not bad going forward either - certainly a better player than Naylor at the moment, but I sincerely hope that Naylor's form will pick up soon, as I never really like getting on the back of any City player and never have done.

It'll also be interesting seeing how Keinan does - plenty of experience, in terms of Champions League experience and international caps gained for Israel. Let's hope he has a good debut if he plays.

And obviously, Jay and Chops up front would frighten any side.

BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:56 pm

bothroyd chopra

Pretty good I would OLI for Whitts

Pretty good I would OLI for Whitts

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

I think Oli aswell, Ramseys got enough in his locer to accomodate what we loose from Whits (his passing and unlocking defences) Stll a fan of Whits great player but think we need some more natural fight muscle there for the Swans!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm

whitts , rambo, burke will get bullied

still theirs alot of goals in that midfield we'll need at least 2 to get something from game my oppinion :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 am

[quote="bluebirdsmad123"]heaton

bothroyd chopra

Hmmm, I think you are guessing big time here and will be proved wrong....

You didn't mention WHO your source was....but has the smell of DAYA (or one of his close associates :lol: ) about it....

The team is MORE LIKELY to be:

GK: Heaton

RB: McNaughton
LB: Naylor (not that I agree with this choice, as I'd use Matthews myself)
CB: Hudson
CB: Keinan

MF: JET
MF: Whittingham
MF: Ramsey
MF: Chopra (Free Role)
MF: Bellamy

CF: Bothroyd

I may well be wrong (I don't live next door to Dave Jones) but that's my opinion and mine only!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 am

No Naylor? Hope this is f*cking true, that's a VERY good line up right there. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am

I've heard this from someone who apparently knows Paul Quinn so please dont quote me :lol:

Heaton

Mcnaughton
Hudson
Keinan
Quinn

Whitts
Oli
Ramsey
Bellars

Jay
Chops

Dont shoot the messenger if wrong :ayatollah: