Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff V Swansea play off final

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Thats my prediction.

All those who say they wouldnt go if its a play off again, would you go for this one?

Re: Cardiff V Swansea play off final

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I would consider it my duty to be there, would be a mare to police mind, travelling up, before the game, after the game and travelling home, as somebody would have to lose and the winners would be taking the piss big time.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 am

i could be persuaded :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:51 am

We all know we would be there if it was them or Exeter or anyone else.

The thought of that horrible drive back to Wales after last year is what kills me, that was the worst part.

And it was too f*cking hot.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:55 am

ticket or no ticket i'll be there , i'll be thereeee :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am

if we lost to them both times in the league and beat them in the play off final, that would be the ultimate bragging rights and a big f**k you

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:54 am

I'd lock myself in a dark room in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales for 5 days either side of the game.
After having a giggle at West Ham's relegation of course.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 am

If that was the final we wouldnt have to travel far I reckon, cos it would be at the millenium imo

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am

Id be there regardless of who we play ........... another sunny day drinking outside the Middlesex Arms will be more than welcome . Jacks would make it a special and interesting journey along the M4 and indeed on the trains :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 pm

DJ would definatly f**k it up - no way would I want a Cardiff V Scum playoff final.