Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Allen - What A C*nt

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xhvz9W9tfU

Comes across as a right c**t. I wish Chopra had ended his career with that beaut of a tackle. :ayatollah:

Re: Joe Allen - What A C*nt

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xhvz9W9tfU

Comes across as a right c**t. I wish Chopra had ended his career with that beaut of a tackle. :ayatollah:

He comes across as the humble and level headed young man he is.

You on the other hand come across as a right c**t for that comment about ending his career.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 am

Comes across as a right c**t.

I wish Chopra had ended his career with that beaut of a tackle. :ayatollah:

He seems like a nice enough young lad, what part of that interview could have possibly upset you?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:25 am

SCFC10 wrote:

He seems like a nice enough young lad, what part of that interview could have possibly upset you?

ah another one joins the capitals forum..... :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

milly44 wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

ah another one joins the capitals forum..... :D :ayatollah:

You're in charge - sort it out :P

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 am

actually having just watched it, wouldnt mind a few of our boys biggin up the importance and saying what it means to them to represent cardiff in the derby :twisted:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:32 am

PTB your right i am in charge ;) :lol:
i like um on here, there good to just poke fun at, like bullying your little brother. i said bullying not shagging before you inbreds get a stiffy :D

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:32 am

milly44 wrote:PTB your right i am in charge ;) :lol:
i like um on here, there good to just poke fun at, like bullying your little brother. i said bullying not shagging before you inbreds get a stiffy :D

:lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

milly44 wrote:actually having just watched it, wouldnt mind a few of our boys biggin up the importance and saying what it means to them to represent cardiff in the derby :twisted:

If Lee Naylor said that sort of stuff, most folk would still think he's a c**t though!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

joe allen is from penbrokeshire there all city down there anyway, is he a secret agent for us or something? ha ha ha - his home town club havefodwest play in the same colors as us and there even called the bluebirds too - last i remenber, derek brazil was there manager too. joe allen is a bluebird - la la la la !

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 am

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:actually having just watched it, wouldnt mind a few of our boys biggin up the importance and saying what it means to them to represent cardiff in the derby :twisted:

If Lee Naylor said that sort of stuff, most folk would still think he's a c**t though!

judging from the feeling of some/most towards naylor, couldnt you have picked someone else :roll:
i wouldnt mind sticking the beast in front of the camera, and ask him his views :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

milly44 wrote:
PtB wrote:

judging from the feeling of some/most towards naylor, couldnt you have picked someone else :roll:
i wouldnt mind sticking the beast in front of the camera, and ask him his views :lol:

Naylor is going to have it on Sunday, and everyone will be on here creaming their pants........ :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 am

You absolute prick. What kind of thing is that to say about a 19 year old Welsh lad who's done f**k all wrong?

I reckon he was trying not to piss himself laughing at that f*cking shocking interviewer.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:58 am

DaveSheffield wrote:

You absolute prick. What kind of thing is that to say about a 19 year old Welsh lad who's done f**k all wrong?

I reckon he was trying not to piss himself laughing at that f*cking shocking interviewer.

Spot on Dave,

What the f**k did he do wrong apart from act like any kid when asked inane questions?

"Tell me Joe, what will it feel like if you score against Cardiff?"

And some of you want his career finished? At his age? Becauses he plays for Swansea?

Honestly folks.

Grow up, eh.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 am

OFTENbeatthejacks wrote:
And ONE of you want his career finished? At his age? Becauses he plays for Swansea?

Honestly Roath Bluebird.

Grow up, eh.

Corrected. Now take a good look at your priorities and ask yourself why you're on one of your capital's messageboards at 4 on a Friday morning. Can't be too civil to you Jack bastards :|

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
OFTENbeatthejacks wrote:
And ONE of you want his career finished? At his age? Becauses he plays for Swansea?

Honestly Roath Bluebird.

Grow up, eh.

Corrected. Now take a good look at your priorities and ask yourself why you're on one of your capital's messageboards at 4 on a Friday morning. Can't be too civil to you Jack bastards :|

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
OFTENbeatthejacks wrote:

Honestly Roath Bluebird.

Grow up, eh.

Heh!

You sad c**t!

but deep down i wish i lived in the CAPITOL OF WALES and followed the greatest yeam in WALES CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What he said was disgusting. Believe me, I hope Chopra, despicable diving c**t as he is, get's hurt enough to put him out of the game. I certainly wouldn't want his career finished.

If you want to support that type of filth, it's up to you. Different standards I suppose.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
OFTENbeatthejacks wrote:

Honestly Roath Bluebird.

Grow up, eh.

Dave, I wouldn't stick up for the Jacks. These are the people who detested and abused Ledley just for being a Cardiff boy. Not to mention their fans spitting and throwing objectS at Matthews at the Liberty last season. Me thinks that they pot. Kettle. Black.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 am

PhatFrog wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:
OFTENbeatthejacks wrote:

Honestly Roath Bluebird.

Grow up, eh.

Dave, I wouldn't stick up for the Jacks. These are the people who detested and abused Ledley just for being a Cardiff boy. Not to mention their fans spitting and throwing objectS at Matthews at the Liberty last season. Me thinks that they pot. Kettle. Black.

Add in the monkey noises aimed at Comminges.

Indeed, their player conduct isn't much better - aside from the flag incident that well known Welsh guy Ashley "Surrey boy" Williams booting the ball into the Canton last season. No booking there....