Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Car help again please!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Claire wrote:Thank you for all the genuine, HELPFUL replies.

Well i cant give a genuine answer lass as i know feck all about the workings of cars :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Claire wrote:
beano1 wrote:claire this is your chance to help save the planet, get a job in cardiff so you don,t need to go to merthyr (plenty jobs there see Ian Duncan Smith). therefore you won,t need your car so get rid. you not only do away with your problem but you save yourself a lot of money and as said earlier help save the planet.
and in a couple of years time you might get an mbe for your efforts. :ayatollah: job done

I am actually a trainee teacher on teaching placement, so I have no choice in which school I'm placed.

As for saving the planet... I couldn't care less.

a trainee teacher i don,t believe you wrote that

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 pm

beano1 wrote:
Claire wrote:
beano1 wrote:claire this is your chance to help save the planet, get a job in cardiff so you don,t need to go to merthyr (plenty jobs there see Ian Duncan Smith). therefore you won,t need your car so get rid. you not only do away with your problem but you save yourself a lot of money and as said earlier help save the planet.
and in a couple of years time you might get an mbe for your efforts. :ayatollah: job done

I am actually a trainee teacher on teaching placement, so I have no choice in which school I'm placed.

As for saving the planet... I couldn't care less.

a trainee teacher i don,t believe you wrote that

Why?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 pm

claire, dont worry, i will pick you up in my bentley,,,,,,,,,,,, any chance you got a tenner for petrol :roll: