Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tate - I Want To Beat Cardiff More Than Anymore

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 am

http://www.planetswans.co.uk/Article.as ... leID=11100

His obsession with us is so sad it's pathetic. Can you imagine Chops, Jay or Whitts saying that? Nah they don't give a shit about Swansea Town. :lol:

Re: Tate - I Want To Beat Cardiff More Than Anymore

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 am

He's just a attention seeking idiot "his time and utd" he didn't have time, he was shit :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 am

It might be an obsession,but one thing is does is it puts passion in there team, we could do with a bit of that down there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 am

How can someone so shit at football make it as a professional.

Tate has to be the worst defender in the whole of the Championship he's absolutely shocking.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 am

You are right, but with him it's his passion that's keeps him in the team, it goes through to the rest of the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:http://www.planetswans.co.uk/Article.aspx?ArticleID=11100

His obsession with us is so sad it's pathetic. Can you imagine Chops, Jay or Whitts saying that? Nah they don't give a shit about Swansea Town. :lol:

Oh yea Tate your just like Neville, what a plum... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the Beast snaps you in two... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 am

asjaber wrote:You are right, but with him it's his passion that's keeps him in the team, it goes through to the rest of the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I completely agree with your if comments. I think the guy is a right tosser, but if all our players had the same passion we'd do a lot better. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 am

i'm sure i read somewhere else on here about our players/manager NOT realising that to us this game on sunday is more than just a "game" more than just "3 pts"....... i cant stand swansea/players/fans but maybe and i stress the word maybe, maybe we should be giving tate alittle credit......

i would love to hear our players/manager say that they want to beat swansea more than anything instead of to us players its just another game.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:How can someone so shit at football make it as a professional.

Tate has to be the worst defender in the whole of the Championship he's absolutely shocking.

If that were the case a team with Cardiff's attacking talent would had exposed him more often than you have in previous matches.

He's not a very good at LB because he lacks pace (Which is where he played against you at the CCS) but as a CB he's just as good as Ashley Williams and Garry Monk are.

There are worse defenders in the division, you'll find a few of them in the capital. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf9LPb5j3mw

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 am

Much as I despise him, I have to agree that there are worse defenders in our side.