Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Had To Laugh...

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 am

Last night I went to see Russell Howard at the CIA and at the end he said 'right, let's have some questions'...

One of the questions someone asked was 'who will win tomorrow?'. Russell said 'I don't know... what's happening tomorrow?'. Some people started booing. He then said 'stop booing me, I genuinely don't know what's happening tomorrow!'. So someone told him it was Wales vs England in the rugby and he said 'what? Well I don't know, it's not like it's a proper sport or anything!'. That comment received an equally loud cheer from people which was very funny.

I'll be at home watching Reading vs QPR rather than watching the rugby I'm afraid to say! :ayatollah:

Re: Had To Laugh...

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Zabier wrote:Last night I went to see Russell Howard at the CIA and at the end he said 'right, let's have some questions'...

One of the questions someone asked was 'who will win tomorrow?'. Russell said 'I don't know... what's happening tomorrow?'. Some people started booing. He then said 'stop booing me, I genuinely don't know what's happening tomorrow!'. So someone told him it was Wales vs England in the rugby and he said 'what? Well I don't know, it's not like it's a proper sport or anything!'. That comment received an equally loud cheer from people which was very funny.

I'll be at home watching Reading vs QPR rather than watching the rugby I'm afraid to say! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: what a beaut :ayatollah:

Re: Had To Laugh...

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

would have loved to have been there for that :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: