Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who are ya?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 am

Sheep molesters. You've never won or you never will win f*ck all. If I were you I'd just give up, turn semi-professional and join the Welsh league.

Have you ever even been in the top division? What a pitiful club you are. :lol:

Re: Who are ya?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:42 am

f*cking plastic armchair fan

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 am

munchen!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am

Armchair fan? Good thing all the Cardiff fans go to every game otherwise you'd have thousands of empty seats in your tiny little ground every week. Small club syndrome. :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am

MUFC_ThisIsTheOne1999 wrote:Sheep molesters. You've never won or you never will win f*ck all. If I were you I'd just give up, turn semi-professional and join the Welsh league.

we got an FA cup...

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am

MUFC_ThisIsTheOne1999 wrote:Sheep molesters. You've never won or you never will win f*ck all. If I were you I'd just give up, turn semi-professional and join the Welsh league.

And your reason for being here is?? I'd rather molest sheep than shag most of the piss ugly northern birds you have to give it to - assuming that you ever been to Manchester.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am

cmorris1927 wrote:

we got an FA cup...

1 less than Bury FC. :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 am

MUFC_ThisIsTheOne1999 wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:

we got an FA cup...

1 less than Bury FC. :lol:

but still one more than what you said....

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 am

Tell me about your European exploits, lads. I fancy a good laugh. :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 am

your just a poor club in manchester..your days as the number 1 team in manchester are numbered..

BLUE MOON!!!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 am

Aint it a fact that over 90% of Manchester Utd fans dont live in the UK!!! piss off with your plastic fan shit.... hate Mancs

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Aint it a fact that over 90% of Manchester Utd fans dont live in the UK!!! piss off with your plastic fan shit.... hate Mancs

That's what happens when you're a successful club. (Not that you'd know anything about being successful) Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, etc. All have a worldwide support. In contrast they've never heard of Cardiff :lol:

You're just a small club in Wales with shit fans.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 am

MUFC_ThisIsTheOne1999 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

That's what happens when you're a successful club. (Not that you'd know anything about being successful) Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, etc. All have a worldwide support. In contrast they've never heard of Cardiff :lol:

You're just a small club in Wales with shit fans.

Yes.

Our fanbase is clearly so shit that you've nothing better to do than try to bait shit fans of a small club in your eyes.

Clearly you're not a real fan, surely you'd be trying to bait fans of "real" ( in your eyes ) clubs?

Or do you lack the intellect to mix with the big boys?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am

And your point is? Now get the f**k off this site :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am

This is not a constructive thread, only an immature keyboard warrior (probably sent from planet scum) on a wind up mission. There is no need to get into a Handbag match with someone that has way too much dole time on their hands. Therefore I have locked the thread.