Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASCOT HELP WANTED FOR SUNDAY! "PLEASE!"

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 pm

my son "daniel" is mascot for cardiff on sunday and as a twist of fate his brother billy [whos dad supports swansea] is swanseas mascot! ... i would really love it if our travelling army of supporters could sing out "DANIEL DO THE AYATOLLAH" just before kick-off, so that he can see just what a great thrill it is to be a CARDIFF CITY PLAYER for the day! :ayatollah:

Re: MASCOT HELP WANTED FOR SUNDAY! "PLEASE!"

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 pm

AHERNE wrote:my son "daniel" is mascot for cardiff on sunday and as a twist of fate his brother billy [whos dad supports swansea] is swanseas mascot! ... i would really love it if our travelling army of supporters could sing out "DANIEL DO THE AYATOLLAH" just before kick-off, so that he can see just what a great thrill it is to be a CARDIFF CITY PLAYER for the day! :ayatollah:

STart it up mate - I'm sure we'll all join in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Great shout and i'm sure we'll do it, but I'm a bit confused your sons brother who's father is a Jack? how does that work. :?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Great shout and i'm sure we'll do it, but I'm a bit confused your sons brother who's father is a Jack? how does that work. :?

im sure she went off with a jack gwyn just to get up my nose ;) put it this way if city lose on sunday my sons life will be hell, until may, cause thats when we get promoted and they miss out [again] on a play-off spot! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm

AHERNE wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Great shout and i'm sure we'll do it, but I'm a bit confused your sons brother who's father is a Jack? how does that work. :?

im sure she went off with a jack gwyn just to get up my nose ;) put it this way if city lose on sunday my sons life will be hell, until may, cause thats when we get promoted and they miss out [again] on a play-off spot! :ayatollah:

My son is also desperate to see us win there as he put with so much shit from the plastic jacks in his school when we lost at home to them. They all supported prem teams until Swansea made it into the Championship :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:my son "daniel" is mascot for cardiff on sunday and as a twist of fate his brother billy [whos dad supports swansea] is swanseas mascot! ... i would really love it if our travelling army of supporters could sing out "DANIEL DO THE AYATOLLAH" just before kick-off, so that he can see just what a great thrill it is to be a CARDIFF CITY PLAYER for the day! :ayatollah:

STart it up mate - I'm sure we'll all join in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i cant cause i`ll be on the side lines! :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 pm

I will be there so we will give it a go.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

I will be there so we will give it a go.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: