Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we do anything for the lads that were sent down ?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Just thinking of ways to help our boys through the coming months .Perhaps we can send them things,books etc. We gotta support our lads,i will no matter what !!

Re: Can we do anything for the lads that were sent down ?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm

good idea matey! if i can help let me know :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Cant send anything in apart from clean undies and postal orders!

Seriously, if these guys have families a whip around is the best thing that could be done for them. Mind you there's dozens up and thats a lot of mouths to feed.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Some of the families will need money for train fare when they visit ! I'm up for donating anytime :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 pm

no doubt some ppl will moan like f**k about this........ but f**k em i say..... I'm up for doing something to help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Xcasual wrote:Just thinking of ways to help our boys through the coming months .Perhaps we can send them things,books etc. We gotta support our lads,i will no matter what !!

Well I rang Corky this morning and mentioned this to him, as his son leaves an 8th month old baby and Wife and No one to pay the Mortgage.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 pm

just remember guys, it could be one of us one day, trying to defend ourselfs

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 pm

It may sound stupid but as there are so many up in prison maybe they could arrange visits for the same time and then arrange a bus. I think it would be good support for the families as well, mothers talking to mothers a bit of moral support. But to be honest I think they'll be in south Wales prison within a month but it would be nice for the first visit!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

My suggestion would be maybe the best topics and posts on here could be printed off every week and sent in as a letter? Each member gets a copy? I know it's not a lot but it might make a difference. I know it's sad but if I was in jail I know one of the things I'd miss would be all the banter and debate from here.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

i live beetween lewes and ford prison, if anybody goes there, there familys are more than welcome to stay at my gaff for a night to help with the stress of travelling, or i can just visit myself if they want and help in any way i can :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Just thinking of ways to help our boys through the coming months .Perhaps we can send them things,books etc. We gotta support our lads,i will no matter what !!

Well I rang Corky this morning and mentioned this to him, as his son leaves an 8th month old baby and Wife and No one to pay the Mortgage.

The more I read the angrier I get, I love my children and the thought of being away from them for any length of time is soul destroying.We must do all we can for these boys ASAP.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Treat those as you want to be treated.
Let us know if there is anything we can do

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm

I have a few soul crew books in the house.... :ayatollah: