Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who wants to make a documentry with me?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Ive got a proper camera

The idea is to go to town on international game/s and film what goes on, the streets of cardiff before and after, the fighting that takes place, the windows smashed etc etc then to A&E to see what they have to put up with as they are all dreading 2nite

Because i bet if a fight between english and welsh fans happen or anyone infact, i dout they will be banned from rugby for 6 years and get prison sentances for thier actions, the police will say its drunk and disorder, let them get away with f**k

the hope is to document all the shit that goes on to use it,

why is there a diffrence between football and rugby? why does a young lad get 12month in prison for holding his arms out (just been sentanced a hour ago) yet there will be full on fights tonight, blood everywhere and hospital assitance need and they go home at the end of te night no questions asked??

Re: Who wants to make a documentry with me?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 pm

well said mate,if i was local i would defo get involved in your doc

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 pm

be careful... your likely to get beaten up!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 pm

i did that the last time england played...... you get shit bigtime from the police, well i did, but can also be a right crack, def worth considering mate........i would say go for it (i ended up having to put the camera away as i had to defend myself from attack..... good idea to have 2/3 people with you ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

I was thinking this last night, go into town find a traffic cone and f*cking throw it at nothing in the police's sight and see what they end up doing... bet you just get a telling off and get sent on your way!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

yer id like to see people attack me, then again would be good for my documenta :lol: :lol: (as bo seleta would say lol)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

welshdougie wrote:i did that the last time england played...... you get shit bigtime from the police, well i did, but can also be a right crack, def worth considering mate........i would say go for it (i ended up having to put the camera away as i had to defend myself from attack..... good idea to have 2/3 people with you ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

told you Ben...proof they will attack you!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 pm

To be fair, with that many rugby boys and a video camera, there's only one thing likely to happen... gang rape! Even if you catch it all on film they'll get off innocent on a technicality!