Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

families affected by chelsea jail terms

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

cant we set up some sort of fundraising in any form to help the families affected financially.

Re: families affected by chelsea jail terms

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Here Here put me down for a 100 quid and I mean it!!! If Annis and Carl can get something sorted out I will transfer the money ASAP

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:41 pm

biggy wrote:cant we set up some sort of fundraising in any form to help the families affected financially.

its a good idea but how the hell could we fund what some of those boys will lose! it would run into absolute thousands! ... i think we would all be better off supporting them during any appeals or protesting [maybe]! ... shocking sentencing!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 pm

not all the lads will have the same financial problems.some may have council houses or live alone.but others who have kids and mortgages could be prioritised.i know it would take some planning but its just a thought.i was pulled for this and had charges dropped,but i know some sort of help to my missus would have been a great gesture to keeping a roof over her head or food on the table,just a suggestion lads

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

biggy wrote:not all the lads will have the same financial problems.some may have council houses or live alone.but others who have kids and mortgages could be prioritised.i know it would take some planning but its just a thought.i was pulled for this and had charges dropped,but i know some sort of help to my missus would have been a great gesture to keeping a roof over her head or food on the table,just a suggestion lads

:ayatollah: