Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MORGAN - DIBS!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm

has been given 8 months, but will serve 4 months. he didnt throw a punch, was just seen in the crowd.

Re: MORGAN - DIBS!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 pm

thats just terrible, :ayatollah: thoughts go nto all his family

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

For fucks sake

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:58 pm

thats so f*cking wrong......... standing in a crowd gets you 8 months :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 pm

its disgusting i was travelling up and down to court with him throu the whole ordeal up until now, its disgusting what he has got ive seen the evidance and all he doing is standing there this country is a disgrace, hes a good lad never been in trouble before and one of of the nicest friendly people you are likely to meet. not looking foward to april now but at this time all thoughts are with the boys up there this week.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 pm

I don't even know what to say about all this anymore. JOKE!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:10 pm

this is madness. palmer pulled me for chelsea for same thing,being on camera doing nothing but they dropped charges after 4 weeks of sweating. you couldn't make this up.thoughts out to morgan and dibbs

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:13 pm

milly44 wrote:has been given 8 months, but will serve 4 months. he didnt throw a punch, was just seen in the crowd.

Correct Milly, Just spoke to Dibs his Dad, Watched the Video and the worst Morgan did was run with the crowd, no throwing things or even a punch.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Ben wrote:i said this before and you replied with "he hasn't been sentanced yet" :lol:

you said 16months. you were close :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:23 pm

milly44 wrote:has been given 8 months, but will serve 4 months. he didnt throw a punch, was just seen in the crowd.

Correct Milly.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:25 pm

unbelievable these goings on hope my good mate fishy comes through this obsurd sentencing!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:47 pm

This is gut wrenching, how have they the right to give him a sentence! Absolutely disgusting :x

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Got of lucky today myself but really nothing to celebrate still feel like shit after seeing mates go down with kids or wedding plans ahead of them sad day

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 pm

gutted for the families, my thoughts are with the lads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

I know Morgan and he is a good lad. Hope they all stay strong :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

its f*cking scandalous really feel for him, thing is i have been where dibs is and trust me it is not nice

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Gutted for him

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:33 pm

gutted 4 morgan... :evil:
he's a good guy... :ayatollah: