Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Appology RE Chelsea

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:50 pm

I made a comment yesterday regarding what happened that day in chelsea and said that justice was being done. Im very sorry i didnt mean that i didnt realise the severity or think that there were prison sentences being handed out. im sorry to all the families and the boys who have been punished. A mate of mine Adrian Horrell from Gilfach bargoed is also up in a cpl of weeks. Once again sorry and my thoughts are genuinly with the family of loved ones who have been UNFAIRLY punished!! Sasly thats a sign of the times!

Re: Appology RE Chelsea

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:54 pm

madmax wrote:I made a comment yesterday regarding what happened that day in chelsea and said that justice was being done. Im very sorry i didnt mean that i didnt realise the severity or think that there were prison sentences being handed out. im sorry to all the families and the boys who have been punished. A mate of mine Adrian Horrell from Gilfach bargoed is also up in a cpl of weeks. Once again sorry and my thoughts are genuinly with the family of loved ones who have been UNFAIRLY punished!! Sasly thats a sign of the times!

it takes a good man to apologise! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 pm

good man

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Cant believe the sentences being handed out it really is a disgrace! Feel like a tw*t after yesterdays comment really thought it would be community service worst case scenario

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Well done on apologising :ayatollah: Glad you seen sense

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

good man

the sentences are a joke to be honest

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Well done that man :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm

AHERNE wrote:
madmax wrote:I made a comment yesterday regarding what happened that day in chelsea and said that justice was being done. Im very sorry i didnt mean that i didnt realise the severity or think that there were prison sentences being handed out. im sorry to all the families and the boys who have been punished. A mate of mine Adrian Horrell from Gilfach bargoed is also up in a cpl of weeks. Once again sorry and my thoughts are genuinly with the family of loved ones who have been UNFAIRLY punished!! Sasly thats a sign of the times!

it takes a good man to apologise! :ayatollah:

I Second that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: