Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aso Mohammed Ibrahim v Corkys lad

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

I don't know Corkys lad and have only met Corky once or twice but i do know that his lad has served his country, worked all his life and had never been in trouble before. He makes one mistake by getting lost around Stamford Bridge. He throws a cone and gets 8 months in prison. Nobody got hurt.

Aso Mohammed Ibrahim entered this country illegally. He didnt have a driving license and knocked down a little girl and didnt stop. The little girl died. This scumbag gets 4 months in nick and allowed to stay here sponging off us tax payers.

It is an absolute scandal and something must be done about sentencing.

Re: Aso Mohammed Ibrahim v Corkys lad

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Posted this is another thread, makes me sick!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Absolutely sickening. :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Posted this is another thread, makes me sick!

Sorry mate didnt read other threads-just got in.

Feel for the lads sent down for doing nothing whilst smackheads get away with theft, robbery etc...

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Lol, no sweat mate!

It's an absolute joke if you ask me!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Probably played the race card in court.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

This country has to change,we are a f**king joke when it comes to justice....

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:10 pm

blue nile wrote:This country has to change,we are a f**king joke when it comes to justice....

The problem with the law is that it is a complicated set of rules passed by Parliament and interpreted by Judges using the precedent set by previous case law.

This causes anomalies where an illegal immigrant can only be charged with death by dangerous driving despite driving his car without a licence, insurance and fleeing the scene to leave the young girl to die under the wheels. Once convicted of Death by Dangerous Driving you can only receive a maximum punishment of 4 months imprisonment.

Corky's lad fell on his arse because the law states that a group of supporters which numbers more than 3 (even though he might not have known them) along with throwing (even in a moment of madness) a missile (even if it hits no-one) at rival supporters during a high profile football match amounts to Violent Disorder. Unfortunately that combination of circumstances meant he had no chance of a not guilty plea and then received the sentencing guideline of 16 months imprisionment.

IMO there should be a mechanism where proportion can be used at the discretion of the Judge so that Aso Mohammed Ibrahim could be jailed for life for killing the 12 year-old girl and Corky’s lad would instead get a punishment more in proportion to what he actually did rather than receiving a maximum punishment because of an anomaly in the legal system.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Makes my f'cking blood boil.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

f*cking discrace, Someone should get a patition going. When you put the 2 crimes together, Words can't explain my anger and now I have to watch the eggers on TV. FFS!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Disgrace Gareth. Makes my blood boil. What a Country ehh

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 pm

As you said it's diabolical, corkys boy was sentenced to 16 months btw

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm

f*cking joke....... really makes my blood boil :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: