Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The biggest game of the year....

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

...............Wales v England tonight. Just kidding you Annis, I know how much you love Rugby. :ayatollah:

Re: The biggest game of the year....

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Newblue wrote:...............Wales v England tonight. Just kidding you Annis, I know how much you love Rugby. :ayatollah:

BOO BOO

Lyndon Dont Wind me up :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Which game do you think is the biggest event in Wales. Cardiff v Swansea or Wales v England (rugby)????

And why??

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Newblue wrote:Which game do you think is the biggest event in Wales. Cardiff v Swansea or Wales v England (rugby)????

And why??

They are both diffrent games and both have there biggest event tag on them for any one who lives in Cardiff and follows Football only then it must be cardif v Swans , If your a Welsh in any country of the world and follow both Rugby and football
and this may shock some , but them people are about, then its has to be to beat the english in rugby and the swans if your from cardiff .

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

No matter what Welsh rugby fans say, most REALLY won't give a damn if they lose to England.

Do I even need to ask if any City fans will give a damn if we lose on Sunday? :(

By that reckoning, our encounter against the Gyppos is THE BIG MATCH

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No matter what Welsh rugby fans say, most REALLY won't give a damn if they lose to England.

Do I even need to ask if any City fans will give a damn if we lose on Sunday? :(

By that reckoning, our encounter against the Gyppos is THE BIG MATCH

Thats the most crazy statment I have heard this year,

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm

If you're able to smile and wave at the camera like a fool when your teams getting thrased at the rugby, you cannot really care. I see it during welsh rugby matches ALL the time.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Yer and I have also seen big men cry like a child with pride after Wales has won , and when they were beat.
and hear them sing LAND OF MT FATHER, People from all over the world know that from Welshmen and rugby.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm

I have also seen the fans do the same in football when Wales play to a half fill stadium

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Come on the city. It's been a shit night let's beat the swans

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Newblue wrote:Come on the city. It's been a shit night let's beat the swans

They will do it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: