Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

main sport in wales rugby or football?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm

football i say.

cardiff city have more people going to watch them than he rugby teams in wales. and jacks have more people in than the cardff blues do and jacks attendances are shitty to :lol: .

Re: main sport in wales rugby or football?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:40 pm

100% FOOTBALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff has the second most Park Football Registered in England/Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

stupid question football all day :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:100% FOOTBALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff has the second most Park Football Registered in England/Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree does my head in when they say rugby.

mite be when it comes to international but for leagues and stuff i think most league one games have more people going to see them play than the welsh rugby union teams haha

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Rugby artifically boosted by grants, and dodgy goings on in the WRU.

Football gets nothing, and is run by the FAW. Football is still the biggest sport in wales, regardless of that. Football all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Rugby artifically boosted by grants, and dodgy goings on in the WRU.

Football gets nothing, and is run by the FAW. Football is still the biggest sport in wales, regardless of that. Football all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yep but i have so many people laffing at me going cardiff city you what etc they go why u so anti rugby i just say cardiff city supporter threw and threw sod the rugby haha

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 pm

football by a mile, more people play football in wales than rugby, there are more football clubs than rugby clubs and the majority of north wales don't give a f*ck about rugby

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Schools teach the Kids Rugby, the media preach Rugby, The TV preach Rugby, Our politicians say Rugby, The Facts The Blues Average 7-8000 Cardiff City average 23000. The ospreys average 5-7000 the Jacks average 13000. Apart from internationals its Football all the way. Its a Con that Rugby is bigger more play football than Rugby and more Watch football than Rugby.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:football i say.

cardiff city have more people going to watch them than he rugby teams in wales. and jacks have more people in than the cardff blues do and jacks attendances are shitty to :lol: .

Football, International Rugby catches the imagination of the public cause its a day out on the piss. We support football week in week out not just 6 or 7 times a year.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Football Deffo!

Six Nations and Internationals are just a spectacle, Football day in day out runs through Wales. :ayatollah: