Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" A Big Thanks "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 pm

just got home after a 4am start with morgan,problem was i had to come back on my own.sorry if i did not reply to all messages or could not take call .but a massive thankyou for all the support you have given to morgan and myself.i will get more details tomorrow of id number etc to post letters etc,hes in felton young offenders,i think with one other lad.

Re: a big thanks

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 pm

dibstours wrote:just got home after a 4am start with morgan,problem was i had to come back on my own.sorry if i did not reply to all messages or could not take call .but a massive thankyou for all the support you have given to morgan and myself.i will get more details tomorrow of id number etc to post letters etc,hes in felton young offenders,i think with one other lad.

Couldn't they put him somewhere local Chief not on the outskirts of bloody London :o :cry:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Sad news Wayne, wish him well from me when you see him...hopefully he will be home soon mate.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Hope you, Lewys and the rest of the familly are feeling as good as you possibly could in a situation like this. All the best pal :D

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

dibstours wrote:just got home after a 4am start with morgan,problem was i had to come back on my own.sorry if i did not reply to all messages or could not take call .but a massive thankyou for all the support you have given to morgan and myself.i will get more details tomorrow of id number etc to post letters etc,hes in felton young offenders,i think with one other lad.

Dibs, Youve got a great Son there and HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, He did nothing to Deserve to go to Jail for. I have the pleasure of being his Friend. Give Morgan My regards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Dibs i know what you are going through loke i told you earlier been there ourselves, you got my number feel free to text or call see you sunday

baz

Re: " A Big Thanks "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm

was a long day ,keep your head up wayne he''ll be out maybe on tag in 3 months soon pass by :ayatollah: