Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we win will DJ get any praise ?????

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Or is it just a one way street, his fault when we win, the players did it without him when we win ??????

Re: If we win will DJ get any praise ?????

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 pm

I hope he gets some praise, i havn,t been his biggest supporter, but if we win at the liberty tomorrow all will be forgiven :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:13 pm

blue nile wrote:I hope he gets some praise, i havn,t been his biggest supporter, but if we win at the liberty tomorrow all will be forgiven :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not from me ever I hate the idiot and that will never change for me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:Or is it just a one way street, his fault when we win, the players did it without him when we win ??????

Your assuming that he win actually win on Sunday.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Should have said "Your assuming that he will actually win on Sunday".

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:33 pm

NO - There is a witch hunt especially on this site against Jones.

Even if we go up automatically itl be because of the team even though Jones brought them in.

If we do get in the Prem therell be a witch hunt to get him out as soon as we start losing a few games - thing is no one can suggest who to bring in who would want to come and what tactics theyd use instead

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 pm

NIBluebird wrote:NO - There is a witch hunt especially on this site against Jones.

Even if we go up automatically itl be because of the team even though Jones brought them in.

If we do get in the Prem therell be a witch hunt to get him out as soon as we start losing a few games - thing is no one can suggest who to bring in who would want to come and what tactics theyd use instead

Dave cannot compete tactically in this division yet alone the premiership.You are wrong to suggest no one can suggest a replacement to bring in as many fans have suggested Chris Hughton who has a proven track record of being able to get a team out of the championship and has shown he is capable of holding his own in the premiership plus the biggest bonus of all is that he is cheaper than Jones, now thats a result in my opinion.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:Or is it just a one way street, his fault when we win, the players did it without him when we win ??????

I should have said, his fault when we lose, the players did it despite him when we win........

I think that if we should lose tomorrow there will be uproar, and if we win the players will get all the credit !!!

Time will tell, but it's not an easy match

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 pm

If we do manage a win on Sunday, Do you think he will change a winning team for next game, We scored 4 goals against Watford and then he goes and changes the system and set up, WHY when none of the players were injured

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 pm

stephen18 wrote:If we do manage a win on Sunday, Do you think he will change a winning team for next game, We scored 4 goals against Watford and then he goes and changes the system and set up, WHY when none of the players were injured

I think he has to play Rambo to keep him and probably feels obliged to play JET as well to keep on the right side of Wenger.

Sometimes these loan deals can backfire as you have to change your team and sometimes formation to accommodate them !!!

There is probably a lot more to a Football Managers job than we realise.

I would stick definitely play Bothroyd & chops and 4-4-2, as it suits us best, but who knows what we will do, at least we have a decent squad.....

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Well done Dave Jones not so many knockers tonight, you picked the right team and tactics, well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep winning though because they will be back and some will be disappointed not to be able to rip into you tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 pm

He's never been my cup of tea but to be fair all the players were well up for it today and he had it tactically spot on. Just that touch of class from bellamy made the difference, oh and the absence of Naylor, thank feck - now go out and get a half decent left back on loan MR Jones and watch us fly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: