Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SAM NEVER HAD A CLUE

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

peter from margam wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
mrbluejay wrote:Annis do you believe Sam will be part of our future ?

No because I believe the present board hate him,, but I think he would love to be, the man studies every game from the internet and in MY OPINION LOVES OUR CLUB.

Annis if Sam studies the internet why has he got to wait for the news from you?? He didnt know what was going on?? £15 million tied up in the club and doesnt know whats going on ? Two up to date message boards with all the goss on!! Na you can get the internet in Lebenon message boards and all

Peter, sam doesnt go on Forums like PR, he studys the match comentry, he doesnt know how to log on :lol:

Re: SAM NEVER HAD A CLUE

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

peter from margam wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
mrbluejay wrote:Annis do you believe Sam will be part of our future ?

No because I believe the present board hate him,, but I think he would love to be, the man studies every game from the internet and in MY OPINION LOVES OUR CLUB.

Annis if Sam studies the internet why has he got to wait for the news from you?? He didnt know what was going on?? £15 million tied up in the club and doesnt know whats going on ? Two up to date message boards with all the goss on!! Na you can get the internet in Lebenon message boards and all

Peter, sam doesnt go on Forums like PR, he studys the match comentry, he doesnt know how to log on :lol:

Re: "SAM NEVER HAD A CLUE"

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Annis, you should persuade him to register on this board!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Ross Young wrote:Annis, you should persuade him to register on this board!

Ross, I reckon he would have night mares about what PR is up to after reading this Mb :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ross, I reckon he would have night mares about what PR is up to after reading this Mb :lol:

youv'e got to admit though i bet he would be a bloody good laugh on here, that man has charisma by the bucket load.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am

rob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

youv'e got to admit though i bet he would be a bloody good laugh on here, that man has charisma by the bucket load.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 am

be interesting to see what he makes of mrs ramsgate :lol: and how our fan base has moved on :ayatollah: