Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great time to be a Bluebird!!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

In the play off positions, at least 3 parties trying to invest/takeover as they can see massive potential - at least 3 new players coming in before the end of this month - another famous FA Cup run underway - its great to be a Bluebird!! (oh unless you're one of the moaning dinosaurs - moan moan Ridsdale, moan moan Dave Jones etc - you know who you are :roll: )
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Great time to be a Bluebird!!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:In the play off positions, at least 3 parties trying to invest/takeover as they can see massive potential - at least 3 new players coming in before the end of this month - another famous FA Cup run underway - its great to be a Bluebird!! (oh unless you're one of the moaning dinosaurs - moan moan Ridsdale, moan moan Dave Jones etc - you know who you are :roll: )
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Annis - the blue touch paper is about to be lit!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 pm

In the playoff positions - but heading downwards - 3 points from last 4 games - prime form.

Who are the 3 interested parties? Americans? Car salesman? who else - I see no Malaysians

New players - theres an embargo mate

Cup run? - you mean a draw in the 3rd round?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Or, Mr Saddles, this is more accurate:

We could be out of the Cup on Tuesday night having played another 90 minutes we need not have done, seeing Gavin Rae injured in the first leg as well.

We are under a transfer embargo until the taxes are paid, as per the league regulations.

The investors are nowhere to be seen, the Malaysians are holding back, the Americans may not exist and the chap from Guernsey allegedly only has £35m, not enough to get us up and in the clear.

And we're sinking down the league, on a poor run of form, not having won since Middlesbrough away on 13th December.

You must be Ridsdale if you can't see that the only way is up for our club at the moment.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Winding up order outstanding
Creditors mounting up
Tax bill not paid
Transfer embargo
3 points out of last 12 available
Manager crticising fans
Automatic promotion looking out of sight already
Talk of players being sold

Not a great lot to be cheerful about there Blazing my friend !

:D :D :D

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:02 pm

davids wrote:Winding up order outstanding
Creditors mounting up
Tax bill not paid
Transfer embargo
3 points out of last 12 available
Manager crticising fans
Automatic promotion looking out of sight already
Talk of players being sold

Not a great lot to be cheerful about there Blazing my friend !

:D :D :D

Dont forget the Chairman calling the fans racist!!!! :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:In the play off positions, at least 3 parties trying to invest/takeover as they can see massive potential - at least 3 new players coming in before the end of this month - another famous FA Cup run underway - its great to be a Bluebird!! (oh unless you're one of the moaning dinosaurs - moan moan Ridsdale, moan moan Dave Jones etc - you know who you are :roll: )

You are aware of the dangers involved in drug use I assume.

Just say No

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm

saddles, i admire yor attitude :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:saddles, i admire yor attitude :lol: :ayatollah:

im swimming against the tide of dinosauric negativity but positivity will always prevail (and the medication is working well :lol: ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: