Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What time will the coaches be coming through P Talbot?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: What time will the coaches be coming through P Talbot?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Leaving stadium at 10.00am so I would guess about 11ish

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

I'll be on the bridge with my flag" :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Mine is normally up at Neath, i'm afraid it wont be this time, I have a ticket in their end but am
stuck in Doha, Qatar and will be missing my first ever Jack v City game ever, even when we were
banned.
So apolgies folks, the NEATH BLUEBIRDS flag will not be flying over the bridge in Skewen this time
to welcome the city coaches through Neath this time, but do me a favour everyone - "sing your hearts
out for the boys" and us city fans out here in Doha will be singing with you as they have it on live out here.

COME ON THE CITY :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm

always a good sight when passing neath / port talbot in the covoy when our flags are draped over the motorway bridges :ayatollah:

remember seeing the neath one last season over the bridge :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

See you in town for a few pints after we smash the jacks

oh Port Talbot is wonderfull oh Port Talbot is wonderfull it;s full of tits fanny and City oh POrt Talbot is wonderfull.

WEST GLAMORGANS MENTAL MEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm

lips1 wrote:See you in town for a few pints after we smash the jacks

oh Port Talbot is wonderfull oh Port Talbot is wonderfull it;s full of tits fanny and City oh POrt Talbot is wonderfull.

WEST GLAMORGANS MENTAL MEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Mine is normally up at Neath, i'm afraid it wont be this time, I have a ticket in their end but am
stuck in Doha, Qatar and will be missing my first ever Jack v City game ever, even when we were
banned.
So apolgies folks, the NEATH BLUEBIRDS flag will not be flying over the bridge in Skewen this time
to welcome the city coaches through Neath this time, but do me a favour everyone - "sing your hearts
out for the boys" and us city fans out here in Doha will be singing with you as they have it on live out here.

You're not over there for the European golf by any chance mate? :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:I'll be on the bridge with my flag" :ayatollah:

cheers fella, i always love seeing the support on the the bridges. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am

lips1 wrote:

:lol:

It's a f*cking shithole. Looks like Chernobyl. Ain't got nothing on your Capital. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:02 am

nobber wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Mine is normally up at Neath, i'm afraid it wont be this time, I have a ticket in their end but am
banned.

You're not over there for the European golf by any chance mate? :ayatollah:

No i,m coach for the british swimming team :ayatollah: