Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well Done ?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Andy Keogh Scored 2 day and set 1 up. :o :o :o It's all down to man managment and service.

Re: Well Done ?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

I said in a post a couple of months ago that i rated keogh, he just never had enough game time to make an impression :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

daiton wrote:Andy Keogh Scored 2 day and set 1 up. :o :o :o It's all down to man managment and service.

Some how, i don't think DJ is going to survive as [manager]?? into next week, at very most the end of this month.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

daiton wrote:Andy Keogh Scored 2 day and set 1 up. :o :o :o It's all down to man managment and service.

he only scored one

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm

rb1976 wrote:

he only scored one

That's what he said! (2day!)

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:19 pm

i said. (2day) today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:19 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Some how, i don't think DJ is going to survive as [manager]?? into next week, at very most the end of this month.

Talk sense will you, the board had their chance, hes here till end of season! Sometimes i think some fans want us to f**k up just because they dont like DJ.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Talk sense will you, the board had their chance, hes here till end of season! Sometimes i think some fans want us to f**k up just because they dont like DJ.

He might well be here untill May [contractually], but do you honestly see him turning things around? And as for f**k*** things up, i think Mr J does a pretty good job of that by himself. Don't get me wrong, if he pulls this off, then great, thats all i [we] want. But if come May 8th & we have missed out [again] what would you want?? Give him another year or two to get it right?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm

yeah i was pleased to see he scored :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Ive always said give him this season, hes an intelligent guy, he will walk if he fails, he said himself we have the best squad so no excuses. If he does fail and refuses to walk, ill push him myself!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:37 pm

As far as i'm concerned, tomorrows game is a "must win" game, & i hope City throw all caution to the wind & " go for it". I can't see any other way.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Anyway about Keogh, he was a hard working player, fair enough. but come on FFS he's nowhere near as good as Chops and Jay. Mick McCarthy recalled him because he wanted him to get game time, he will at Bristol.