sam hammamm

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sam hammamm

Postby block a bluebird » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

i know how a lot of people feel about him and some would never want to see him at our club again but im the total opposite.

im clueless as to whats going on at the club with future investment or even whether we will go into administration but for me the ridsdale era has never once been as exciting as the sam hammam era ever was

the sam years were the most exciting times iv ever had at this club, he got us to where we are now and in my opinion we havnt progressed under ridsdale, just stayed where we are and the atmosphere of the fans and the players seem so far apart

one of my favourite ever games watching city was the play off semi final win at ashton gate, every single player coming over to us fans and celebrating that we had just got to the play off final and sam hammamm was right in there with them celebrating and in my opinion you could see he loved the club! that night you could see the passion at the club, the fans were passionate, the players were passionate and our chairman was passionate!

question is would us city fans welcome sam hammam back at the club? i know i would, and some others would but i just dont think the majority of us fans would want him back :(
block a bluebird

sam hammamm

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: sam hammamm

Postby DaveSheffield » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Wembley. Simple.
Black Friday I will never forget. No Hammam at my club.
It's a messageboard - don't take it too seriously!!
In SuperMalk we trust.
DaveSheffield

Return to General Chat