Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not Happy - DJ

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:41 pm

DJ has made me turn to the flip side and think that I don't mind if we fail to go up and he will be gone, I absolutley hate thinking that because it means I am thinking I want us to lose.

Never have I felt like this, even in our darkest days at the bottom of league two, division 4, division 3.

The only thing I can think of doing is pretending we have no manager and support players 1-11 like we all should do anyway.

Feel free to abuse for thinking the above :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x

Re: Not Happy - DJ

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:46 pm

You support ccfc not DJ! i dont care who plays for us, manages us as i cant control that i just want CCFC to do well. Your dislike of DJ should be seperate to ccfc. Annis is DJ's biggest critic, but not once have i ever seen him say he'd rather us lose to get rid of him, and im sure he never will say that :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Nicesocks wrote:DJ has made me turn to the flip side and think that I don't mind if we fail to go up and he will be gone, I absolutley hate thinking that because it means I am thinking I want us to lose.

Never have I felt like this, even in our darkest days at the bottom of league two, division 4, division 3.

The only thing I can think of doing is pretending we have no manager and support players 1-11 like we all should do anyway.

Feel free to abuse for thinking the above :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x

I am 100% not a DJ Fan and NEVER EVER WILL BE, BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE A CARDIFF CITY FAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 pm

I don't ever say I want us to lose, it just enters my mind which is what I hate even thinking it pisses me off. It's like when you crave something you can't have, it constantly tries to enter my head but I just needs to bat it away when all I should be thinking is about a City win