Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Bothroyd Chopra
Bellamy Oli Ramsey whitts
Naylor McNaughton Hudson Quinn
Heaton

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: formation for tomorrow

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm

You are having a laugh aint you. You want to play Naylor ? And Quinn was awfull the other night. And out wide you will dispence pace and play Whittingham at the expence of Burke.

.............................................Heaton...........................................
Blake....................Hudson......................Keinnan......................Mcnaughton
............................................Olly....................................................
Burke.....................................Ramsey.....................................Bellamy
...........................Chopra.......................Bothroyd.............................

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm

as far as i'm concerend, you're bang on the money there nuke, i've been saying 4-1-3-2 all week

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You are having a laugh aint you. You want to play Naylor ? And Quinn was awfull the other night. And out wide you will dispence pace and play Whittingham at the expence of Burke.

.............................................Heaton...........................................
Blake....................Hudson......................Keinnan......................Mcnaughton
............................................Olly....................................................
Burke.....................................Ramsey.....................................Bellamy
...........................Chopra.......................Bothroyd.............................

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: that team will piss it! [fook me and you agreeing! haha!] :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You are having a laugh aint you. You want to play Naylor ? And Quinn was awfull the other night. And out wide you will dispence pace and play Whittingham at the expence of Burke.

:ayatollah: that team will piss it! [fook me and you agreeing! haha!] :ayatollah:

I just spat my beer at the screen Chief. I saw you had replied and i thought here we go me and AHERNE are going to have a slanging match :lol: :lol: but hey this is a good omen and a win for the City tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 pm

On the bench Marshall, Matthews, JET, the Beast, Whittingham, Gypes, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Dave Jones it aint Rocket Science please dont be a Turkey do the right thing play the right players and play them in there rightful places
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

I'd be happy with this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm

i maybe wrong but i dont think jones will risk Keinnan

unless its Jones plan b :D :D :D