Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happiest city fan ever

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm

I reckon i must be the happiest city fan today i have just found out that austar are showing the mighty bluebirds game tonight and wont have to follow an internet link so c'mon you mighty bluebirds just need a very good showing and smash those jack b@st@rds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Happiest city fan ever

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm

moggs wrote:I reckon i must be the happiest city fan today i have just found out that austar are showing the mighty bluebirds game tonight and wont have to follow an internet link so c'mon you mighty bluebirds just need a very good showing and smash those jack b@st@rds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

where are you fellow Bluebird :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:33 pm

the gold coast queensland australia

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 pm

moggs wrote:I reckon i must be the happiest city fan today i have just found out that austar are showing the mighty bluebirds game tonight and wont have to follow an internet link so c'mon you mighty bluebirds just need a very good showing and smash those jack b@st@rds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm

moggs wrote:the gold coast queensland australia

Tell us more ,any other Bluebirds with you ? Did you move out there or are you an Aussie :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm

I moved out here 3 yrs ago with my wife and 3 girls im a cardiff boy grew up in llanedeyrn and ive only met 1 bluebird since being out here and i think that was pure luck as i was trying to find a pub i could watch the fa cup final in and i was wearing my city shirt and he came over and said hello. other than him ive yet to meet another fellow bluebird :shock:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 pm

moggs wrote:I moved out here 3 yrs ago with my wife and 3 girls im a cardiff boy grew up in llanedeyrn and ive only met 1 bluebird since being out here and i think that was pure luck as i was trying to find a pub i could watch the fa cup final in and i was wearing my city shirt and he came over and said hello. other than him ive yet to meet another fellow bluebird :shock:

Couldve been worse ,it Couldve been a jack :lol: :ayatollah: Enjoy the game Mate ,0-2 to the Capital :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am

:ayatollah: BONZER :ayatollah: