A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones for WBA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Di Matteo just had the bullet

Re: Jones for WBA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Di Matteo just had the bullet

Hope not.
We need to hold it together now for the next 4 months.

Wouldnt be suprised if they came in for him though.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 pm

What?!?! (Di Matteo I mean)

That's sad and an idictment of today's football....I thought he was doing an ok job considering the club and who his chairman is (Jeremy 'The Arse' Peace)

Let's get ONE thing straight, though....

DAVE JONES WILL NOT WALK OUT OF CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB BEFORE THE END OF THIS SEASON....

Just won't happen, so no discussion to be had....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

That's sad and an idictment of today's football....I thought he was doing an ok job considering the club and who his chairman is (Jeremy 'The Arse' Peace)

DAVE JONES WILL NOT WALK OUT OF CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB BEFORE THE END OF THIS SEASON....

If we lose today he will be sacked - FACT

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:16 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

If we lose today he will be sacked - FACT

Yeah, yeah....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Jones out?

We couldnt get that lucky

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Saved by the bell again :lol: Bellamy that is :lol: