Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bristol tuesday

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 pm

us fans MUST ignore whats going on at the club off the field in my opinion for the entire football match and just support the players loud and vocally!

whether its 90 mins or goes into extra time and even pens we should fully get behind the team, its the team we love after all!

BLUEBIRDS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: bristol tuesday

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

I think you're pissing in the wind on this one. The feelings towards Ridsdale WILL be coming out vocally

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

During the Scunny game some stated singing "Wheres the money gone". Everyone prepare themselves becuase this could quite easily take off.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I think you're pissing in the wind on this one. The feelings towards Ridsdale WILL be coming out vocally

surely the team and the posible 3 points should come first? if your gonna make noise, do it in support of the team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm

rob wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I think you're pissing in the wind on this one. The feelings towards Ridsdale WILL be coming out vocally

surely the team and the posible 3 points should come first? if your gonna make noise, do it in support of the team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's the cup

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm

No he isn't - all us non-moaning grumbling complaining dinosaurs will sing our team to victory. If you want to moan and grizzle-try your local bingo hall with the old wrinklies and keep your negativity to yourself.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

No he isn't - all us non-moaning grumbling complaining dinosaurs will sing our team to victory. If you want to moan and grizzle-try your local bingo hall with the old wrinklies and keep your negativity to yourself.

If I pay my money I'm entitled to have my say as much as the people like you who hold an opposite opinion to me. Surely, if wee're unhappy about what's going on, then we're entitled to get the message across. If we do it on here, then the people that these chants, etc are aimed at will just think it's just a handful of people who are unhappy about the way the club is run. And maybe it is, who's to know? Certainly not me for definite and certainly not you, either. If thse people hear chants throughout the game or see a banner or 2, they are more likely to take notice. This, along with the EGM, have got to be good things, surely?

I do not believe in booing but, as has been pointed out elsewhere on here, the players are fully aware that these protests are not aimed at them. Will it affect the way they play? Who knows. Again, not me and not you.

I think he is pissing in the wind as that comment was aimed at the original post which asked for no protests. He's pissing in the wind if he thinks this won't happen because it will.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Straight after the match i'm demonstrating and I dont give a fook if i'm on my own.
This is my club and not theirs and i'm not prepared to see them ruin it.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Straight after the match i'm demonstrating and I dont give a fook if i'm on my own.
This is my club and not theirs and i'm not prepared to see them ruin it.

Bloody moaners :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:36 pm

i just think that all songs/chants should all go towards the team tuesday night, we havnt won in four games now and badly need to get back into a winning habit and i just think getting behind the team will get them more up for the game

i wont be singin or chanting towards ridsdale tuesday night, just 100% backing to the team!

im with blazzing saddles on this one!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:58 pm

block a bluebird wrote:i just think that all songs/chants should all go towards the team tuesday night, we havnt won in four games now and badly need to get back into a winning habit and i just think getting behind the team will get them more up for the game

i wont be singin or chanting towards ridsdale tuesday night, just 100% backing to the team!

im with blazzing saddles on this one!

You`re 100% right in my opinion, gonna pay to watch the match so why not get right behind the team ? :ayatollah: