Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD/PRIMA DONA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm

IMO Bothroyds worst game of the season. He is more interested in looking good than scoring . He isnt interested .

Just my opinion.

Re: BOTHROYD/PRIMA DONA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 pm

agreed......i have a feeling we,re gonna see him just play the season out and do nothing spectacular

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Jay led the line well against a defence which consistently keeps clean sheets. If his chance had come in any other minute apart from the first he would have buried it. Also well done to Jay for getting a big orange boot down on Tate's foot to show him he was around. Jay is not the club's top scorer this season for nothing - he will be crucial in the games ahead.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

ok he might have not played as well today but for gods sake thats one game he did not appesr tp play se well
Also maybe the way we played did not suit him quite the same

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm

He did ok well done Jay he should have scored in the first minute however he has burried many this year.. But he hit Tate I loved that almost as Bellemy

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

what a stupid thing to say, im sorry but thats one game he didnt play great, out for two months and played two games since he has been back.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

What about him squaring up to Tate? Hardly primadona behaviour?

His pass tobellers for the goal?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Crazy thread mate, he's been brilliant all season. Bound to take him a while to get up to full speed after a while out! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:IMO Bothroyds worst game of the season. He is more interested in looking good than scoring . He isnt interested .

Just my opinion.

Get a grip for gods sake he played his part in a great team performance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Do you think that bothers me, we WOOOOON!! HELLLLLOOOOO???? This is your chance to enjoy it and you come out with that, go to bed..NOW!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

i wouldn't knock anybodys performance today they were all fantastic, jay ruffled tate's feathers a few times which needed doing the tw*t is a dirty b*stard he'll take the piss if you let him :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

He made sure the attention of Swansea and the fans was solely on him. He wasn't as good as he can be but he certainly wasn't a waste. Held the ball up very well in a lot of places and got the Jacks wound up a treat. The same goes for Chopra. His tackle on Williams was hilarious and no idea how he didn't get booked for it!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Let me run you by this again.

Bothroyd ha :oops: s a lot of work to do passes to Bellamy, Bellamy to Ramsey, Ramsey to Bellaaaammmmeeeeeeeeeeee! Goal

You obvioulsly missed that you nonse!!!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:IMO Bothroyds worst game of the season. He is more interested in looking good than scoring . He isnt interested .

Just my opinion.

Not the time & place ,a win is a win :ayatollah: Just enjoy it.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

To me he is worth his place in the team any day of the week ,ok he goes down to easy some times but he also get free kicks for it, and if at gets us goals all well and good. he also holds the front line. We all owe him alot and Im sure we will owe him even more before the season ends :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Behave!!! Can't believe that you can have a go at him today for his performance, whole team were great and to single Jay out is rediculous! He was more than a handfull, made a right nuisance of himself! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We were questioning his new Gringo look mind you, he looked like one of the gangsters off the City of God today! Tell you what whack a sombrero on him and he'd look like one of the guys on the wanted posters! Plus he's been doing the gardening and plumbing at Lisa Snowdons recently! We'll have to put a ban on those late night call outs before games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

e="Deckard"]Jay led the line well against a defence which consistently keeps clean sheets. If his chance had come in any other minute apart from the first he would have buried it. Also well done to Jay for getting a big orange boot down on Tate's foot to show him he was around. Jay is not the club's top scorer this season for nothing - he will be crucial in the games ahead.[/quote]

Absolutely agree.

Superb retribution for the elbow Jay received from Tate last season at CCS when setting up Chopra's equalizer.

Well done Jay !!